Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetIsabella2308-Surbiton  (Read 1231 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyIsabella2905 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Met with Isabella this evening in a budget hotel in Surbiton
Paid £60 for 30 minutes included OWO and CIM/Swallow
Texted and she gave me the address and i made my way to the hotel, nice ground floor garden room so did not have to go near the reception, knocked on the door and the usual hie behind the door routine, when i saw her i was pleasantly surprised fairly pretty 7/10 tall 5'8 without heels Cuban girl. I would say her posted age is fairy accurate at 32 she may be a bit older but good shape body nice tits with stalky nipples and very pert Afro bum.

I started with some sensual DFK and then i released her lovely boobs all the time playing with her pussy over her knickers i was like a kid in a sweet shop i could not wait to strip her off and lay her on the bed. I pulled my clothes off. She said how do you want me so i asked her to get on all 4's and then i started to lick her pussy from behind it was very tasty and clean shaven, i then asked her to lay on her back and i continued to lick her clit to Orgasm, boy does this girl come she nearly snapped my head off squirting her juices everywhere. After she recovered i gave her another licking bringing her off again.

She then said do i not want to come and i said yes please, with that she took my cock into her mouth for some very deep action without using her hands,she looked up at me and i will never forget that lovely Caramel face sucking my bright white cock, within minutes i was ready to cum and i shot 3 days worth down her throat and she swallowed the lot. We kissed a bit more and i eventually dressed and made my way home. There was no clock watching and she is a very relaxed sweet professional SP.

Will i be back- You bet i will

Offline webpunter

UKP at its finest.  A good find & ace reportage  :thumbsup:  HL is duly +1  Would be ideal to tick Cuba off my world map

Offline bhudda

Good man ... ive had my eye on this one so good to know she is genuine.

How did you contact her ... she doesnt seem to show a phone number. Email is unreliable for short notice punts often.

:thumbsup:1

Offline bhudda

Good man ... ive had my eye on this one so good to know she is genuine.

How did you contact her ... she doesnt seem to show a phone number. Email is unreliable for short notice punts often.

:thumbsup:1

scratch that - number showing now

Offline Muff licker

Hi bhudda

Her number was not showing yesterday so I contacted her by mail and she responded super quick.
Definitely worth a punt. She lives in Surbiton but does not work from home and rents a hotel room once or twice a week

Offline webpunter

Thats good news
Hopefully she'll be hanging around
Would be nice if she booked the HolidayI on the river, with the full length glass windows

Hi bhudda

Her number was not showing yesterday so I contacted her by mail and she responded super quick.
Definitely worth a punt. She lives in Surbiton but does not work from home and rents a hotel room once or twice a week

Offline Muff licker

Holiday inn would be good but this hotel with garden room gives some discretion, in fact it is so discreet she opened the door to kiss me goodbye completely naked lol

Offline bhudda

I'd had my eye on this profile for a few days and following Muff Lickers review was motivated to visit her myself. She does indeed have a fine pair of chesticles and delivers a very fine blow job. And despite me taking an age to cum she never stopped giving of her best to make it happen even though she must have got fed up with sucking ... it's her own fault, I'd have switched to something else if she wasn't so good at it.