Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebel at houseofdivine,Victoria  (Read 1235 times)

Offline ReyKia

just been with Rebel at 3:30 ,nice girl ,friendly ,willing to deliver good service ,I booked 30 minutes at 15:30 and got in at 15:29 and showed the last room to seat and wait for Rebel .(There were two more girls in hallway and I really wanted to seat and wait there to see how they looked but no chance)
Nationality :Romanian but climed just born in Rominia but lived whole her life in Italy (to me i dont care as long she was nice ,friendly and polite)
Duration :30mins ,damage 70 pounds

Service received :

As I come too quick so I asked her to be genlte and slow with me ,so first 15 minutes was OWO(Not much eye contact ) ,Licking balls ,touching ,sex in lazy man position ,and finally me on top and done .

no kissing ,no fingering ,no eating boobs  allowed but she was happy to do any position and told me whatever you want she is happy to do it .

Facial:7 out of 10 ,too much make up ,but I liked her dark look and dark hair ,
body :7 out 10 ,she is very fit and sporty ,got beautiful waist and back side ,in one side she got a lot of tatto but i liked that ,the only issues was she has lost some weight and there are some marks on her back ,legs  but still so hot and fit .Smells so good and fully shaved
Location :Very close to Vicroria station  (I live in the area and knew it very well )
The only down side was she came to the room at 15:38 and around 15:55 she asked me it is time to come ,I said you came late to the room and she agreed but in a way that showed please come on I have next customer in dining room so this could be very positive punt if hod and Rebel had delivered on time service .
Am I return :She is very nice ,friendly girl and do her best but I am very young and love to try different girls so no return for me .

Offline claretandblue

Trying to get you out after 17 minutes is bad form,looks good though

Offline jordan452

Yeah that's the only downside to HOD back to back bookings.

mrhappypants

Yeah that's the only downside to HOD back to back bookings.

Nope, there are plenty of downsides with HoD, this is just the major one.  So much so that if you read a review of HoD where the “punter” claims they were not sorely ripped off for time you can take it as virtually garenteed that they are a tout. 

HoD set a minimum standard for punting in London.  Following advice and doing research here I am to get better looks, service and value on 80% of my punts.  This not to say don’t use them but rather see them for what they are and aim to improve. 

Offline claretandblue

Nope, there are plenty of downsides with HoD, this is just the major one.  So much so that if you read a review of HoD where the “punter” claims they were not sorely ripped off for time you can take it as virtually garenteed that they are a tout. 

HoD set a minimum standard for punting in London.  Following advice and doing research here I am to get better looks, service and value on 80% of my punts.  This not to say don’t use them but rather see them for what they are and aim to improve.
I have used them twice and both punts were positive,considering the amount of negatives you have clocked up from indies it might be worth reconsidering?

Offline davison

if you read a review of HoD where the “punter” claims they were not sorely ripped off for time you can take it as virtually garenteed that they are a tout. 

HoD set a minimum standard

I agree with them being used as a minimum standard baseline. That makes sense. But I have had plenty of punts there w proper timekeeping. Pixie has never shaved a second off 5 meets. Jai, Danielle, Ruby, Elise/Apple. No problem. Even the crap ones w Kim and her ilk have been full time.

I did not realise hod had reached tpc code red status, where any mildly positive comment marks you  as a tout. 

Offline Kingy28

When paying > £2 per  minute, it's wholly unacceptable having time cut short. Straight red for me

Offline notcalledchris

Getting short changed on time at HOD doesnt happen always but certainly regularly enough to be a problem.  Some people are bothered by this  more  than others. You pay your money you make your choice.  I still use then for sheer convenience.  I have been short changed a couple of times out of about ten punts.  Back to the girl.  I am glad you had a good time.  My experience is that she can lack comsistancy but when she is good she is a great fuck.  But id choose Pixie to be guarenteed a great fuck

Offline ReyKia

this was my second punt with devine team ,first one was with Sophia (Lativian girl)she is not there any more and I went to divine 3 no problem with timing but this time was a bit put me off ,I am very contain guy and as long as the girl try her best and act polite I will be happy but regrading timing it is like cheating and I feel she or divine try to fool me ,I am kind of quite guy so just finished bang at 16:00 and left .

raylondoner

Can’t say that I’ve been shortchanged over 60+ bookings over many years.  :hi:

Offline boardyhell

there is usually bit of time wasting but nothing too drastic and there are a few good ones there i.e. belle and michelle that are well worth it
had some great service there over the years
need to see dominque

mrhappypants

I have used them twice and both punts were positive,considering the amount of negatives you have clocked up from indies it might be worth reconsidering?

Of two bookings I was seriously ripped off for time on both occasions.  The first one with Kim Cindy was my first ever punt; I lost over 15 minutes of an hour booking with late start, early finish and being left in the room for 10 minutes while she stashed the cash.  I mean a real piss take.

Second, exactly the same routine with a different girl (frankly cannot remember who but very tall).  If I wanted greater assurance about the booking at a particular time or it was someone I really wanted to see I would consider it, but really there is so much better value out there. 

Fool me once...

Offline claretandblue

Of two bookings I was seriously ripped off for time on both occasions.  The first one with Kim Cindy was my first ever punt; I lost over 15 minutes of an hour booking with late start, early finish and being left in the room for 10 minutes while she stashed the cash.  I mean a real piss take.

Second, exactly the same routine with a different girl (frankly cannot remember who but very tall).  If I wanted greater assurance about the booking at a particular time or it was someone I really wanted to see I would consider it, but really there is so much better value out there. 

Fool me once...
I think its down to the individual girl you book as neither of mine cut me on time at all