Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KIARA YOUNG BLAST - Camberwell  (Read 1356 times)

9 review(s) for YOUNG_BLAST (2 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
25 review(s) for SWEET.BARBY (7 positive, 10 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
16 review(s) for KAORI NAUGHTY GIRL (2 positive, 8 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Asiansensation888

Price £40

Duration 15mins

Location Camberwell

Services Handjob, Blowjob

Comms Calls were picked up pretty quick I give her that, quite possibly the boss woman since Kiara sounds nothing like a husky old bag.

Initially, gave the "I'm outside" phone call, was told to wait 10mins. Rang back in exactly 10. Flats wete behind a block of high street stores on a busy main road. Main entrance to the flats are tall, black gates on the high street, was told to just push the gates. Tried that, gates crashed ever so loudly as I did so, to find out they were locked, hardly discreet. Walked off in shame as if people around me knew exactly what I was there for. She called quite rapidly to return back to rates as she needed to open them, which she did.

Once inside after climbing 2 flights of back alley stairs, doorman opens. Says to wait in the corridor.
2mins later, asked to choose between the 2 girls inside, Kiara and another I've never seen before. Older lady... And the answer is.. of course the former.
Kiara looks much BOOJIER now, braided hair, bubble butt still as fine as I can remind.

Action - Took me to a small room. Asked How Long with a giant smile. "15mins". All in thinking was to quickly doggy this girl and bounce. She returned to the room as if she'd gone on a shopping spree of NO-FUCKS-GIVEN.

Got my clothes off and tried to stand her up to grab a hand full of the ass meat. She smiled, ignored my attempt. Just wanting to blow me. I thought cool. Slipped the dom on. Sucked for 30seconds, and blurted, "come on baby only 15mins" :angry:
At this moment I knew it'll be tits up. Had a half boner after another 30seconds of blowing so I told her to stop. Let me just wank myself. I'm now lying on the bed, She's sitting there on her back scratching my arms looking displeased. Now im flooded with all types of frustration. Asked her to carry on bj, she reminded me , 5mins to go, more rushing.
Laid her on her stomach to visualise pummeling that ass, more huffing and puffing.
Im not the type to give up but I thought forget it. I may aswell give it a once over at home and treat this as charity.
Disgusted by this experience with her.

Conclusion - Can't knock the comms, very responsive. May be delays in the beginning so prepare for a little waiting time if any. If you're gonna see her, 30mins minimum. They're money grabbing little shits in there. Place is more for quantity, pump and dump but the idea of less money may displeased the bitches so I'd suggest to go for 30mins.
Never going again though. Good luck lads. That's another Latina off my go-to's (after Alma).

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP,

Shame it didn't go well but going for the 15min option was the right choice given the quality of service you got.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I feel bad for on this one, you should of checked out her reviews on here shes got a mixed batch positives neutrals and negatives. One thing I agree with you on is she does think shes bad and boujee her attitude in general never sat right along with her looks.

Offline peter purves

Sorry to hear mate!   :(

Can you confirm this is the WG concerned?

Cheers!!

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

Shame she's gone this way, I could see it coming when I was punting her b4.... she knows her body does a lot of talking and she definitely isn't  worried about repeat custom due to it.

I was thinking of hitting that fake ass for a pump and dump but will probably give it a miss unless I'm at a really desperate loose end...

Cheers op

Offline londonguy85

Just saw her, I'll review her sometime tomorrow :hi:

Looking forward to it, I've had eyes on her for a while but I'm an inexperienced punter so can't decided if it worth the risk! I've only had Thai agency girls who are willing to please!