Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green Remedies - Massage - Charlton St  (Read 7417 times)

Offline Rubenzz

I've been here a few times and eveytime with a different girl. And every time I've had a good experience. First time I went it was cold winter but they had heating inside to keep you warm while you're naked.

First time - I can't remember the girls name, but young and very pretty. Said she's a mix of Chinese and Japanese and she's been studying here. Good English. Dressed nicely but not very sexy. She brushed herself against me on her sides and then whispered in my ear if I want any extras and we agreed £30 for HR - which now when I think about it, is too much. Do she started with a good amount of oil and eventually I popped. She let me touch her bum up a lot. Didn't complain. Massage wasn't the best as she was too weak for me.

Second time - My second encounter was on a Tuesday as I remember the lady said she only works Tuesday. Went into a room downstairs and got naked and on the table. I told her I'd been here before. She said oh ok and smiled. Whilst massaging, she climbed onto my back and I felt her up on her legs. She was wearing thin but tight kind of sweatpants. Not sure, but she had a nice round ass. Which she let me feel and squeeze. But didn't let me touch her boobs. This time round, I left £20 under my phone on the side and told her it's there when she asked me for any extras. So we done HR. The lady is pretty facially and she talks very dirty when giving you HR. I did the same back and she encouraged more. Nice massage on back but she wasn't too bothered to do the rest but I don't blame her as i was the last one for the day.

Third time - this was my best experience. And she's gonna have me coming back for more. An older Chinese MILF type lady with big boobs. Facially not the best looking but very naughty and up for a lot. Into a room downstairs and she asked if I've been here before. I said yeh. She left the room for a minute while I undressed and left £20 under my phone on the side table. She was already back in before I could lay down and started with a very good back massage. My back was properly massaged and my rear delts. Good amount of strength. Few minutes in I started to touch up from bottom of her legs. I must admit I found her really sexy with stockings on and I rubber higher and higher. She just giggled and let me until I was grabbing her arse and she whispered if I want extra. So I let her know I left £20 on the side.
She saw it, massaged me a bit more just behind my ball bags which really got me turned and and I flipped over. She put on a good amount of oil and started stroking. She let me to h her up a lot on her legs which were very sexy and I finally popped.

Back to massage, she later took off her stockings and I was again back to feeling her up on her bare legs. And she was really smooth. I got turned on again later on and asked for another HR. We agreed. And she got on top of me started stroking. Put her bare ass on my face and I moved her g string to the side while I rubbed up her pussy. Only let down was it was hairy. I was grabbing her boobs and she encouraged me to do so even more while she was stroking. Eventually I came a second time. I told her to kiss me and she did too.

Best massage. With HR with a hot Chinese milf. Defo worth it. Will be back to see her more often. Only annoying thing is she keeps asking you ok you ok. Lol like wtf

I haven't seen any other girls there. But I think those 3 I saw are the good ones. And there's a European lady I'm yet to see.

I go for an hour which is £45 and you can have a shower after massage. Best to leave £20 on side for HR and they'll agree with nothing said.

Offline Fully Sated

Guessing that this is the place, Googled the contact details:
Green Remedies. 15 Chalton Street NW1 1JD. Telephone : 07867069337 / 02035667798.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:31:09 am by Fully Sated »

Offline Rubenzz

Yep. Best to arrange an appointment

Offline Sinz

Thanks for sharing OP, good review. Good tip about leaving money for the extras instead of having to haggle.

Offline Bob26

Thanks for sharing OP, good review. Good tip about leaving money for the extras instead of having to haggle.

That is a good tip - I will try it. Thanks  :thumbsup:

Sameer14

Does anyone know Chinese girl called Chloe who worked at green remedies back in Aug-Sep 2016 times?

Offline Rubenzz

Not a clue mate. Only discovered the place recently. I think the girls don't usually stay in these careers long. Or they move to another shop...  OR, I think they just say whatever fake name comes to their head. I think I might start asking some of them for their personal number to find out if they're working in another place even.

Offline smiffy9999

Yes i remember Chloe. She was a right little minx.. I was told she went back to China when i asked for her again last year. Tragic

Offline Jonestown

Yes i remember Chloe. She was a right little minx.. I was told she went back to China when i asked for her again last year. Tragic

They always say a girl has gone back to China, occasionally it will be true, most times it just means she has moved on to another shop/flat and they don't want to admit it and possibly lose your custom.

Offline Rupert

Any chance of the name of the third milf type lady you saw?

Offline Rubenzz

I'm not sure. Can't remember sorry. But I don't blame myself. They give some silly names which just aren't real. Lol. But the third one works on wednesday. And only Wednesday.

Offline sparkus

On basis of this I popped in previous Weds and all the Chinese staff were sat out front, the one European was busy. Wasn't taken with any of them (too spindly legs) so the receptionist advised me to wait until the European was free but I didn't.

Offline Rubenzz

Did you see any of the Chinese girls? I did go again myself recently on Thursday and saw Lee. Paid £40 for body to body but wasn't very good. She had nice tits tho. Very perky and pointy nipples which she let me suck. I felt her pussy which she didn't want and she was wet. She did ask for £50 but I'm glad I paid £40.

The one I mentioned on Wednesday, you will notice her to have bigger tits than the rest of them.

Offline sparkus

Did you see any of the Chinese girls? I did go again myself recently on Thursday and saw Lee. Paid £40 for body to body but wasn't very good. She had nice tits tho. Very perky and pointy nipples which she let me suck. I felt her pussy which she didn't want and she was wet. She did ask for £50 but I'm glad I paid £40.

The one I mentioned on Wednesday, you will notice her to have bigger tits than the rest of them.

I did, knockers noted.  Just not for me.

Offline Titti Tatti

Check my re views. I had a good time in the other place in Chalton st.

Offline Rubenzz

I think I might give them a try, but they close earlier than the other one and I tend to go late. The girls at Siam do look better though.

I did see a tall blonde (I'm guessing Romanian) at green remedies and would like to try an hour with her. But I'm guessing the service might be shit.

Also seen a very cute short EE looking girl. Brunette who works in Natures Way in Praed St. She always looks at me if I see her outside smoking. Gotta give her a try.

Offline Rubenzz

I wish I had remembered the name of the Chinese MILF. She's probably in her 30's or 40's. Just called them up to ask but they don't seem to know who I'm talking about. If anyone knows the name, would be greatly appreciated. She gave the best massage with great technique on HE

Offline sparkus

Quick recce today: old hags sat in reception, one cocked her leg up when I walked in to give suggestive view. Seriously wouldn't part with cash for them.

Offline LLPunting

Review of multiple women at same venue belongs in massage thread in London forum, particularly where no names given and descriptions non-existent  :dash: