Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What was your best (top) (favourite) punt ever?  (Read 2739 times)

Offline Littlefoot

What was your personal favourite punt in the wm who you've actually reviewed?

Tough choice for me out of 7 but decided on Chardonnay in the end. Very gentle, but yet passionate GFE. 'Does what it says on the tin' no BS!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112364.0

Also what was your best FBSM experience (no review required). Weather it's for the quality of the massage or more for the raunchy side!

My personal favourite would be a raunchy four hander from Wei Wei and fi fi at color & beauty in Brum. How can anyone not enjoy two young, naked, Chinese babes all over you! :wacko:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=135334.0

I'm not just asking pointless, daft questions. There's method in my madness. We could all do with a few more additions to our HL! I know I could, I've only got 164 on mine!  :unknown:

The only other criteria, must still be active, and reasons for your selection (selections) please. No need to do both if you only do FBSM or you only do FS. Just add the one that applies to you!

Many thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

My fave punt was years ago with Ameera Rani at Funplace in Bearwood. How I miss that place! It must have been about 20 years ago when Funplace were located at the top of Bearwood Road near to the Hadley Road junction. She was so hot and a fantastic fuck.

My best FBSM experience was also at Colour and Beauty. I don't remember the girls name but I got B2B, oral and RO and shot over a very nice pert pair of tits. I do find that Colour & Beauty offers the raunchiest experience in local TCM establishments.

Dellboy

Best shag ever is shared between Suzi who used to work near Telford football ground and Natalie who I first saw at the same place. Both Thai girls.
Amazing blow job from both. Fantastic sex and Natalie kept me going for longer than i have ever experienced anywhere.
Don't know where Suzi is now but Natalie says she is a changed person now she is at Star Massage Telford.
But does a leopard really change its spots??  :hi:

Offline redliner69

Jo.
Blonde milf at Harmony Health Centre.

I was only a young pup, probably about 20. She was around 30-35.

I'd never visited any kind of brothel or massage parlour before.

She wore a white tunic, as did all of their staff.  :)
She massaged me and chatted away, making me feel quite at ease.

Ok, I think I knew something was going to happen, it's why I had gone there.
But to be honest, it didn't seem like that kind of place.

She brushed me, and generally teased me, and flirted with me.
Turning me over it went more sensual, then sexual.  :)

And after administering a wonderful HJ, she positioned me so I was sitting on the table, and she dropped to her knees.
Then, she never took her eyes of me as she sucked me off.  :dance: :yahoo:

I'll never forget it.
I visited her for several years, and after a few visits we started having full sex in various positions.

Although almost every time, she would finish me by sucking me off in a kneeling position while looking up at me.
Awesome.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 03:53:13 pm by redliner69 »

Offline Stapler

FBSM

Without a doubt Kaya(Gaya) from the infamous Manor Road Thai's just off Hagley Road. Now sadly gone. References to her and the other two in the Brum FBSM thread.

Superb massage with teasing and reach-under followed by topless sensual, unrushed, skiilled HJ, titwank from a firm pair of 36DD's and cum-on-tits.

Not content with that she would get you going again. She would then lie on the table cupping her tits and encourage you to cum again but wanking over her tits!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline anasazi11

I think I agree with Littlefoot, Chardonnay is perfection. Really enjoyed my time(s) with her. But it was a close call though between her and Charlyxxx.

Offline Littlefoot

I think I agree with Littlefoot, Chardonnay is perfection. Really enjoyed my time(s) with her. But it was a close call though between her and Charlyxxx.

Do you mean this Charly?:

External Link/Members Only

Is she worth me looking at more closely?

Just had a quick scan of her reviews, 5 reviews, only 3 reviewers. (2 reviewing twice). Does she do Good DFK like Chardonnay?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 11:16:17 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline BlueRock

Sadly mine are with ladies now retired. Filthiest was with a British Indian lady. Absolutely rampant and rolled a spliff afterwards.(filthy sex, spliff and curry I should of proposed).
The best GFE was with a Romanian also now retired on my second visit the first being 15 min bj. I really didn't expect it as only saw her purely on looks.

Offline anasazi11

Do you mean this Charly?:

External Link/Members Only

Is she worth me looking at more closely?

Yeah, that's the Charly I meant. Sorry, I should have put the link in the message.  :dash:

I've seen her a few times, but over a year ago (so if anyone wants me to add a review, I'll gladly add one, but didn't know if it would still be valid, so I haven't yet).
I'd go back anytime, but it's just getting there, it's a bit time consuming for me now. Maybe one day I'll pay her another visit. Would highly recommend!  :thumbsup:

I'd give her another look. Very professional, really down to earth, top notch services. Beautiful silky smooth skin, nice peachy bum, always clean and fresh.

Offline Littlefoot

Yeah, that's the Charly I meant. Sorry, I should have put the link in the message.  :dash:

I've seen her a few times, but over a year ago (so if anyone wants me to add a review, I'll gladly add one, but didn't know if it would still be valid, so I haven't yet).
I'd go back anytime, but it's just getting there, it's a bit time consuming for me now. Maybe one day I'll pay her another visit. Would highly recommend!  :thumbsup:

I'd give her another look. Very professional, really down to earth, top notch services. Beautiful silky smooth skin, nice peachy bum, always clean and fresh.

Thanks! Does she do good DFK?

Offline _Rust_

I would say my 2 best punts I have reviewed in the West Mids are Miss Olivia 19 and Elegant Michelle. Both very different body-wise but gave an excellent GFE.

I say gave as Olivia has allegedly retired and EM has been out of action for well over 6 months now  :thumbsdown:

The very well reviewed girls such as Emily Blonde and MI  surpassed those but I never reviewed them due to the sheer number they already have.

Offline Littlefoot

I say gave as Olivia has allegedly retired 

Has she?   :unknown:

Looks like she's grafting in Belfast! Sick I missed out on her, she might come back!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:27:09 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline pbrown355

I have 2 all time favourites. One retired before I found UKP so never reviewed. The other I reviewed as Candy but now tours as Bertha although rarely anywhere near Brum. On that basis not sure why I posted but sometimes a whinge helps make you feel better.

Offline anasazi11

Thanks! Does she do good DFK?

I enjoyed myself, definately FK, not all that deep though. Really good fun.

Offline smithy_132

I'm not a big spender, generally only looking at 30 minute meets up to £60. For me, Nadia over in Dudley ticks all the boxes, does everything on her likes list and no messing around, good DFK and the only girl I have managed to CIM with.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline _Rust_

Has she?   :unknown:

Looks like she's grafting in Belfast! Sick I missed out on her, she might come back!

Interesting, yes saw she'd moved there but not longer after that her profile became unavailable. still shows up in search results there, but again I can't access her page. Strange.

Offline Littlefoot

Interesting, yes saw she'd moved there but not longer after that her profile became unavailable. still shows up in search results there, but again I can't access her page. Strange.

Same here! But strange thing is I can access it through the iPhone/iPad version! With phone number displayed. Not that I'm going to go to NI!    :sarcastic:

Offline _Rust_

Same here! But strange thing is I can access it through the iPhone/iPad version! With phone number displayed. Not that I'm going to go to NI!    :sarcastic:

Ah good shout same here! Also yeah NI might be a bit far to go for a punt, been there and had a Bushmills distillery tour, I'll take that  :lol:

Offline Littlefoot

I'm not a big spender, generally only looking at 30 minute meets up to £60. For me, Nadia over in Dudley ticks all the boxes, does everything on her likes list and no messing around, good DFK and the only girl I have managed to CIM with.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's 165 now!   :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline Digger1965

For me it is a close call between Emily, MI and British Lisa. All very different but all extremely enjoyable. Emily for the sheer energy, MI for the pure beauty and Lisa for a true gf experience, however if only allowed to pick one it would be MI.

Offline smiley9

Mine was years ago with Passionate Blonde (Anna) Tall blonde Latvian girl with the most gorgeous natural tits and slim figure and pretty much a nymphomaniac  :yahoo: Sadly she retired but great memories  :rolleyes:

Redster69

Mine was years ago with Passionate Blonde (Anna) Tall blonde Latvian girl with the most gorgeous natural tits and slim figure and pretty much a nymphomaniac  :yahoo: Sadly she retired but great memories  :rolleyes:

She was brilliant. I entered her apartment just as my mobile rang, I had to return to my motor to get some info and told her I'd be back in a few minutes, she rang me after about 5 mins and gave a volley of abuse accusing me of walking and not having the bollox to tell her.

I explained that wasn't the case and she apologised and offered me a free hour which turned out to be best sex I've ever had, she virtually raped me in every room in the apartment, would have spent a fortune seeing her but she finished literally a day later, think she went to Sweden?

Anyone had any recent contact?