Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Largest labia/Lips again!!  (Read 1709 times)

Offline largecock1234567

Hi people I asked this about a year ago. bit of a fetish for this. any recommendations?

Offline goodolnick

They don't get any bigger than this ........ maybe a few miles too far for you but probably worth the trip!

External Link/Members Only

Happy Hunting
Nick

Offline Littlefoot

Not a big fan myself LC. I prefer the opposite! Don't meet many on my travels. One I will always remember is Victoria. (Emily's pal). Whatever happened to her? Just tried to find her on aw to leave her link, but couldn't find her. Not even sure she's working any longer!

Offline largecock1234567

Hey little foot ... She went back to poland i think. Ming scared her off lol.
I know hers were decent. Had bigger though. lol.
Keep your eyes peeled buddy and let me know.

Offline largecock1234567

They don't get any bigger than this ........ maybe a few miles too far for you but probably worth the trip!

External Link/Members Only

Happy Hunting
Nick

They are a good size... good find. I was aware of her but she's not around the corner as you say

thailuver

Natalie in oldbury's are quite meaty

Offline Littlefoot

Offline Littlefoot

Is this the case Thailover??

LC... I wouldn't be sure about Nat having big lips... I may be wrong, it's been a while since I last saw her, so my memory's fading a bit. But it doesn't stick out in my mind that she has large labia!

But still..  A damn good punt nonetheless!

:hi:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 07:34:39 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

I know from experience her puss has very small lips very pretty.

Offline largecock1234567

Thanks Leonardo. So surely this can not be that rare, there must be more in the Midlands?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks Leonardo. So surely this can not be that rare, there must be more in the Midlands?

Think big piss flaps is relatively rare LC, as is the opposite no flaps! Think on the (w)hole  :D  it's usually somewhere in between!   :)

Offline largecock1234567

lol.... It does seem that way buddy.... but there must be some out there lol