Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: would you say this one is real  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Jockey

Offline Madone1

The pictures on here profile now are totally different and the hip to waist ratio is completely different and more likely the real girl behind the profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:52:18 pm by Madone1 »

Offline The Owl

I remember seeing the profile with the original stupid pictures and decided never to bother with her. The new pictures I like so I'm curious to see if anyone has visited her and what they thought.

Edit: scratch that, stupid price for a pretty restricted likes list. I can get better for less.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 05:54:22 pm by The Owl »

Offline Jockey

She is very '' assuring '' that the images are her.

Although I agree the price is steep, for a curvy asian/ arab girl with a figure which is big breast and bottom, I would be interested.

Usually you pay 30 minutes £60 bust once.... usually your in and out before the 30 minutes.... or the deed itself if less than 15 minutes, therefore if you get the 15 minutes in full it may be okay...

However I would prefer some feedback before a visit or at least more '' in flesh'' images.. ( full body images without clothes ) :wacko:

Offline The Owl

She is very '' assuring '' that the images are her.

Although I agree the price is steep, for a curvy asian/ arab girl with a figure which is big breast and bottom, I would be interested.

Usually you pay 30 minutes £60 bust once.... usually your in and out before the 30 minutes.... or the deed itself if less than 15 minutes, therefore if you get the 15 minutes in full it may be okay...

However I would prefer some feedback before a visit or at least more '' in flesh'' images.. ( full body images without clothes ) :wacko:

Your comments are making me even less interested in her.

Offline jeanphillipe

External Link/Members Only

Her phone no just goes to voicemail! Tried several times

Offline jeanphillipe

did u get anywhere with this one buddy? tried her through aw no replies, she logs in to update her profile. got some new pics and all, she reads the messages but no responses.

her contact no. works now aswell now, doesnt pick up tho.

was really keen on this one but ah well. move on i guess.