Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harborne  (Read 1917 times)

Westney

Very close by for me, but haven't actually punted in the area since the days of Mme Paula! Harborne can be very hit and miss, up-market and down market as it were, but this one seems interesting:

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure? or better still, anyone know of any other working girls in the Harborne area?

Offline Jockey

Offers bearback, and shes £200 per hour  :dash:

Offline Jawbreak

Offers bearback, and shes £200 per hour  :dash:

She is high class... what ever that means..  :lol: :D :lol:
£300 to possibly catch and STD  :thumbsdown:

Good Luck
 :hi:
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Westney

I was just thinking of coming into her shoes... :wacko:

Online JT100

"If anything I should be charging much more for my time. If you can't respect this, or afford, then you shouldn't be coming to see me anyway."

Counts me out then.....

Offline The Owl

The pictures on that profile don't make me want to part with more than £80 for the hour. I suppose if you've got more money than sense you'd see her to bareback a 21 year old (probably not) who doesn't offer the full Russian Roulette PSE.

If you're mad enough to risk bareback with a sex worker who will take stupid risks with strangers for extra money then you can probably get more for less. Please make sure the more sensible WG's know who you are so they can refuse to see you.

Sandman2017

Lads, it's not the amount she charges, it's the fact she offers bareback , say no more

Sandman2017

Totally agree with you , she does bareback , that says it all, and she says I should charge more for my time , yea right, what a chancer , going by what I can see on her profile £60 tops