Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna_Morena - Earl's Court & Chelsea  (Read 2058 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6975868) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline jackg

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £200 incall for 60 minutes.

Services - Sex, OW, DFK, 69.

Physical appearance - 5’ 7” Brazilian. Attractive late mid 20’s lady.

Review:

I saw Luna twice. Once before Christmas 2022 in a smart apartment near to Earls Court. Secondly in January 2023 in an apartment just off the Kings Road in Chelsea.

Text comms were prompt and services were agreed in advance.

I had initially found Luna’s profile on Kommons but she also has a profile on AW. Her English was good and she could hold a conversation. We had agreed Sex, oral, DFK and 69 via text. I had wrongly assumed that OWO would be included in her rate but after she returned from stashing the cash she said that it would be extra. I did find this quite annoying, it seems that you have to be very specific on services with these girls now or you very quickly end up with a host of extra charges for things. Her kissing was good and included plenty of tongue. She became naturally wet during both meets when I gave her oral and appeared to orgasm. It’s sometimes hard to tell but it seemed natural.

Her pictures were genuine and I found her very attractive although her demeanour was very work orientated and at times it felt like she was going through a routine. This was less apparent on our first meet when our connection was better but I was much more aware of it on the second meet.

She was sharing an apartment with another girl who I didn’t see in person. Luna shared pictures of her with me and suggested a threesome. It would appear to be this girl:

External Link/Members Only

I declined both times but would consider visiting her friend by herself.

First booking was a positive, second was just about a positive. Decent service for the fee in London right now, but I’ve scratched the itch with her now and won’t be returning.

Offline JackSaint

She's now charging £250 base price and quoted £100 for owo "if you clean bb" that's taken her off my hotlist.