Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetTeen_Julia20 - Old Street  (Read 1726 times)

56 review(s) for sweetTeen_julia20 (50 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tonyleung

Hi Chaps,

I saw Julia this week. I've tried to make bookings this year, but one thing or another has got in the way.

Comms straight forward as always. Call, then AW booking and text, text from Julia on the day to confirm and call when I got there with door number.

Paid £100 for an hour (it's gone up now £110 PH/£70 HH) as I booked in advance Julia was happy to take the fee agreed at the time of booking.

Link :  External Link/Members Only

I've seen Julia before and she performed all services well. FK, some DFK, owo, RO, some rimming on me , CG and doggy. Loads of oral and fondling.

Julia mentioned she'd been on her hols and had been back about a week - her english has got better since I saw her last year and Julia seemed to be in good form.
Julia's definitely got a thing about "pegging" asking me repeatedly if I wanted some "strap on" lol. It was very amusing.

Location was fine a ten min walk from Old street and fairly discrete, on a quiet part of the road.

Julia looks good in my opinion (that's why I've seen her three times) slim size 8 with plenty of curves - love her boobs and had them in my hands while CG.

I finished round 1 with CIM , round two was spent messing about owo BJ, and avoiding being pegged. It was good fun and didn't manage pop two. I have considered instead of doing an hour, booking two half hours and having a kebab in between to gather my strength - but with her price hike I may not. Half hour will have to do  :cool: 

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:53:43 pm by Tonyleung »