Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh strip Clubs (girls)  (Read 4583 times)

Offline Eh_punteruk

Alright guys,

Might seem a ridiculous, or even stupid question but thought I’ll see if anyone knows anyway.

Part of a stag group coming to Edinburgh and guys are wondering about the best strip clubs. I’ve not been to any here for years so thought I’d see if anyone can either recommend a good one or give me ones to avoid.

Also (and this is the possibly ridiculous part) but are there any where the girls might be inclined to give any “extras” on top of the dances?

I’ve honestly no idea if this is a complete no go or if it happens?

TIA

Offline TomB22

Yes there are strip clubs inside so called "pubic triangle" near Grassmarket. I would not expect any extras from the girls. If your party is in a mood for a shag after seeing titties take them to Blair street. It's a walking distance from the clubs.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 08:34:25 pm by TomB22 »

Offline big-al93

I can't help, but probably not a good idea to discuss on an open forum anyway. I seem to recall that Scottish establishments were pretty strict about it, but I don't frequent them anyway.
From experience elsewhere though, even if extras were to be available, they would be vastly overpriced. A group sauna visit for those interested in extras may be a better option.

Offline Eh_punteruk

Yes there are strip clubs inside so called "pubic triangle" near Grassmarket. I would not expect any extras from the girls. If your party is in a mood for a shag after seeing titties take them to Blair street. It's a walking distance from the clubs.

Good shout, thanks for this :)

Offline Eh_punteruk

I can't help, but probably not a good idea to discuss on an open forum anyway. I seem to recall that Scottish establishments were pretty strict about it, but I don't frequent them anyway.
From experience elsewhere though, even if extras were to be available, they would be vastly overpriced. A group sauna visit for those interested in extras may be a better option.

Yea this is true, thanks for the advice

Offline Massagetugga

From my experience in the past the above sounds like great advice. Much better than spending a mint in the pubic triangle for hours and hours. I used to always think the drinks were a complete rip off too. They were the only pubs I’ve ever been in that I swear the drinks seemed watered down and measures seemed small.

Do groups of lads get into saunas ok? Surely difficult to time it well unless something can be pre organised. Above plan also sounds a bit like the lads could be fairly sloshed which I’d have thought wasn’t ideal.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 09:27:30 pm by Massagetugga »

Offline TomB22

Do groups of lads get into saunas ok? Surely difficult to time it well unless something can be pre organised. Above plan also sounds a bit like the lads could be fairly sloshed which I’d have thought wasn’t ideal.
Saunas are used to groups of lads. As long as you are not wasted they'll be happy to see you. They'll particularly welcome you when they don't get much other business, early afternoon or not too late at night. Girls are happy when suddenly all of them get a customer. Remember they close at 10pm or earlier (depending on the venue). So it's better to get to sauna earlier and then spend rest of the evening crawling pubs....
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 10:37:24 pm by TomB22 »

Offline Keema

As for the strip pubs themselves - they all are £5 entry, and drinks are about £5 for a pint of tennents. All have stages where girls occasionally take turns dancing topless.

Burke and Hare - 80s feel- can be very quiet on Sunday/ Mondays. Saturdays are busier and they often open earlier at 5pm. They are well used to groups coming in. Dances £20 for 6 mins, there's a VIP area with more room.

Baby Dolls - a bit nicer 90s look with bigger booths so you can see more, dances go quicker in here and they expect a min of a £40 dance, they also have a token system and your can leave your card behind the bar. VIP is just the same as the booths Closed Mondays. Drinks slightly more expensive.

The Western Bar - old style bar, with tiny spaces for private dances, open earlier.  Same prices and times as Burke and Hare.

As for the saunas, there's not that much space in Blair Street for hanging around. Others will be able to advise on the other saunas.  Blair Street does have a rather public entrance.

Offline myothernameis

The Western Bar, some of the girls, will offer you limited groping, tits, ass, but not touching pussy, for a extra £40

VIP area down stairs, slightly more freedom, depending on the girl, and the price you pay, girl will quote you £350 for a 30 min VIP dance

Offline myothernameis

Going back a good number of years, and both premises were located in Lothian Road.  Lap dancing club, Bottoms up, and above the lap dancing club, was Ambassador Sauna.   I went to bottoms up in the early 2000, and although extras weren't on offer in the club, it didn't mean this was off limits, as I was soon to find out

In the private booth, you were allowed to grope, and nothing was of limits apart from sex, oral, for a cost, extra £40.  Girl told me, do you want  to fuck me, and then was told to head up to Ambassador Sauna, and book a room.   Was shown into the room, and the girl, joined me 5 mins later, and £100 for 30 mins with her

Offline Name Not Found

The Western Bar, some of the girls, will offer you limited groping, tits, ass, but not touching pussy, for a extra £40

VIP area down stairs, slightly more freedom, depending on the girl, and the price you pay, girl will quote you £350 for a 30 min VIP dance

I'm not sure it's the best idea to advertise that on here, give what the Council are trying to do  :thumbsdown:

Offline puntinho

Was in the mood for a lap dance so recently went to the Pubic Triangle.

All I can say is, Western Bar never again, Burke and Hare = yay.

Western Bar is quite rundown, the dancing booths are old, the girls are average at best (some looked a bit rough even), and they are quite pushy too. I had one dance there and just left after. I wasn’t impressed.

Then I went to Burke and Hare. Same entry fee (£5), same prices for a basic dance too (£10), but man, the girls are absolutely stunning in there. And they’re friendly and not too pushy. Plus there is a pole in the middle so you get to have a “taste” of what’s on offer every now and again. I had a dance by this English lass, omg her tits were absolutely marvellous. Big and full. Obviously didn’t get to touch but the sight only was an absolute delight.

Anyways, I’d recommend B&H if you’re in the mood for a dance by a hot girl.

Offline somethingrandom

Can't see that marriage lasting long if you all end up in a sauna, someone will spill the beans sooner or later...

No way would I trust a load of people on a stag night to keep my secrets