Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WET_Rose_XXX -- Bristol  (Read 3122 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5050680) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline azzman99

External Link/Members Only

I am always after a bit of dirty kinky more extreme liasons at times and had had my eye on this profile for a while

Comms - Easy to get hold of. Txt and replies quite promptly

- My car bonnet round some back street in Bedminster opposite Asda

Duration - 60 mins £90

Girl - She's not 27 probably around 35ish and she didn't have bolt-ons as she does now but all in all I thought a very pleasant package to indulge my carnal desires upon. Bleached blonde hair but more than pleasant looks but not the kind of girl you'd take home to meet your mum lol

Meeting - exchanged a few messages over around a fortnight asking what services she does actually provided and she seemed to be up for anything I asked her but was sceptical of these promises any way it turned out we both around the same area one evening so I thought YOLO so arranged to meet here around the back street in some deserted places car park opposite Asda in Bemmy. Started her off once the paperwork had been done and she assured me she would do as I had asked with a good hard handful of her blonde hair forcing her on her knees whilst i stood by my car down onto my cock. I then proceeded to face fuck her in a fashion that Rocco Zifferedi would of been proud of. She did gag a little but never complained after a while of this i decided to haul her up over the bonnet on my car pull her panties to one side slipped on a jacket and proceeded to ass fuck her as hard as i could. I really couldn't of done it harder or deeper but i sensed she would of taken and enjoyed more if i had it it was at this moment I am sure someone walked by with a dog but i was too far in the zone to really care. As I came to the brink of no return I had her back on her knees and with her tongue tickling my balls I unloaded over her now mascara smudged face and made her suck my cock clean. I was thankful my car was here at this point as my legs had gone and I needed it for some support. After a while to get some composure back she asked me while she was still on her knees if I was now going to piss on her and that she was ok with it on her face and in mouth but alas for some reason I declined which I regret now. I didn't have anything left in me for another round but she would of been more than game to go again if I wanted to. So we parted our ways like ships in the night.

Conclusion - She's more expensive now and has bolt ons but it you fancy a more extreme time she's definitely up for it. I keep meaning to have another liaison with her where she's dressed in some right kinky gear as she now offers incall.

Offline welshpunter17

She sounds great! Hopefully she comes to cardiff soon! Love the idea of ass fucking her outdoors then pissing over her. Yes!

Offline notcalledchris

Good review thanks
  Im tempted

Offline Fuzzyduck

Conclusion - She's more expensive now and has bolt ons but it you fancy a more extreme time she's definitely up for it. I keep meaning to have another liaison with her where she's dressed in some right kinky gear as she now offers incall.

Thanks for following through on the review, although you forgot to mention that she offered you bareback anal when you first contacted her.

Other punters thinking of seeing her should read all the reviews and discussion threads on her before deciding if they want to go ahead. Ignorance is no excuse.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:57:06 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline millbush

Thanks for following through on the review, although you forgot to mention that she offered you bareback anal when
you first contacted her.

Surely enough to put anyone off.

Other punters thinking of seeing her should read all the reviews and discussion threads on her before deciding if they want to go ahead. Ignorance is no excuse.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 01:18:24 pm by millbush »
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BogBog1

If it helps, last time I messaged her (admittedly while ago now), I tested her by asking "hey, I understand bareback might be an option?", which she firmly denied. The timings didn't work out so I never saw her in the end - so can't speak from any personal experience other than those initial messages.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 02:28:04 pm by zakkmorrison »