Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sashaslutxx dudley  (Read 6325 times)

Offline guymids-72

Hi all
Anyone had the experience or have any details
Was looking like a decent option for a post lockdown punt
External Link/Members Only
Cheers
Midsguy

Offline Shwinggg

She had BB listed for £50 on her profile a few weeks ago

Offline samsung1

Complete time waster doesnt respond to bookings or emails

Offline guymids-72

To be fair I asked a couple of questions on email and she replied promptly

Offline samsung1

So have you arranged a meet then?

Offline CluckinBell

In my experience Timewaster.SP might reply but no actual booking.

Offline samsung1

Take it as a no then since you've logged in today and no reply!

Offline alibirmingham

I would of been interested in this one as well but profile does look dead in a sense. No aw feedback since March so assuming since lockdown she’s packed up and either waiting to come back when she feels it’s safe enough or trying to make a earning of the PG and vids

Offline MalvernGuy

I tried to book her a month or so ago when she was in Droitwich but she never read my AW message even though she had logged in & was advertising as available that day too.

Face pic

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the face pic. She does look like a decent one especially considering not many gingers around (well I assume she’s a ginger given her freckles) but that could just be years of tanning
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:03:57 pm by alibirmingham »

Offline samsung1

I tried to book her a month or so ago when she was in Droitwich but she never read my AW message even though she had logged in & was advertising as available that day too.

Face pic

Communications are very un-organised/ non existent with her.

I dont think that is her, where did you find that pic?

Offline MalvernGuy

Hey, it was in her PG on AW. I subscribed for 24 hours to see her face pics before i tried booking her (which was a waste of time).

Another pic...

« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 04:30:10 pm by MalvernGuy »

Offline alibirmingham

She does look decent. I would defo book her if her prices were right

Offline Dudleyswinger

I saw her the 22nd of july took a while to get her to reply but once she did i went same day she looks better in person. She is worth the money. I didn't have bb but she does offer for 50 extra not on profile its a question i always ask and she does anal for 50 extra too which i hope to do next time. Shes based between gornal and sedgley and place is discreet with parking. Ill try and get a review sorted but id go again if she replies lol. Shes also on twitter same name.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 02:24:20 pm by Dudleyswinger »

Offline tesla

Ill try and get a review sorted

Why not just do a review instead of trying, your post is half way there already....

Offline alibirmingham

I saw her the 22nd of july took a while to get her to reply but once she did i went same day she looks better in person. She is worth the money. I didn't have bb but she does offer for 50 extra not on profile its a question i always ask and she does anal for 50 extra too which i hope to do next time. Shes based between gornal and sedgley and place is discreet with parking. Ill try and get a review sorted but id go again if she replies lol. Shes also on twitter same name.

Thanks for the info. The part of BB really puts me off. So she’s now on the back burner and most likely will never see any of my cash. It’s a personal choice for me. BB isn’t worth the risk for my own reasons

Offline guymids-72

I would of been interested in this one as well but profile does look dead in a sense. No aw feedback since March so assuming since lockdown she’s packed up and either waiting to come back when she feels it’s safe enough or trying to make a earning of the PG and vids

Jeez logon police🤣🤣
I think the chances of me booking her will be slim at the moment as she does not seem that well organised and I have to plan a couple of weeks ahead

Offline Bob joiner

It is easier to contact her via twitter seems to respond to that.
Banned reason: Abusive idiot who doesn't want to review.
Banned by: daviemac

Online jay121

My understanding is that due to lock down its not possible to leave feedback on AW since March, as  they are not officially allowing availability for meets

Offline samsung1

It is easier to contact her via twitter seems to respond to that.

have you managed a meet with her then?

Offline Bob joiner

No was trying to arrange for this weekend. As already had a booking for Sunday. With a newbie on AW sorry can not post link or would have left a review.

Offline woiczeck

Face pic

Why has the face pic disappeared???

Online alpharius

Why has the face pic disappeared???
If it's from PG, she probably caught wind of it and got it taken down

Offline Bob joiner

According to her twitter she is doing in calls today. Unfortunatley i am away working this weekend so i wont be able to go. Hope someone from here gets to meet and do a review.

Offline Littlefoot

No was trying to arrange for this weekend. As already had a booking for Sunday. With a newbie on AW sorry can not post link or would have left a review.

I wouldn’t worry too much about that. Providing we know who you’re talking about someone will add the link.  :hi:

Online alpharius

Realised I messaged her a while ago before seeing the BB stuff. Initially responsive to AW emails (with 2-3 day delays) then didn't read my last email or follow up. PG scam perhaps?