Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco, Wolverhampton Vivastreet  (Read 1755 times)

thereverend

Hi Chaps,
             First review, here goes !
Found Coco on Viva street this morning. Replied swiftly to my text.£60 for half an hour was the option that i chose as i had not seen her before( She does do 1 hour for £100).Gave me the full address with second text and told me to ring when there.Nice clean modern apartment block that i remember going to previously, at the rear of Wolverhampton train station.
Buzzed in by an old man !, dont let this put you off, i remember him from last time. He is very chilled out and unassuming and doesnt speak, just takes the money off the girl.
Coco herself is a little older than she looks on photo, probably mid to late twenties, no more, with a slightly bigger frame than i imagined, probably size 10 more so than 8, with a lovely pair of breasts.She smelt clean. Only downside was her hairy fanny! On the plus side though she is facially very attractive.
Paperwork done she beckoned me on the bed(her english is non existent) face down for a 10 minute massage which i hadnt bargained for but was very nice all the same.Then she flipped me over and gave me a covered blowjob whilst kneeling at the side of me. Thought i would try my luck by slipping a finger deeper and deeper inside her very wet pussy, which she didnt seem to mind at all! No offer of reverse oral , which i am quite partial too usually..but not on this occasion as she wasnt shaven. But thats ok.Then we went into mish which was very nice. As i said she has a beautiful face, and was always smiling as she pushed her tits together for me to suck them ! Very sensual. Then i requested doggy which she eagerly performed half kneeling and half standing on the edge of the bed. It was then that i asked if i could come on her face, which she politely declined but said i could cumm on her tits. So she turned round and as i was getting into position to cumm, she flipped her legs up over my shoulders for a little more mish which i thought was a nice touch !
She than sat on the edge of the bed whilst i stood next to her as she wanked me off over her tits ! Very satisfactory for £60 with vivastreet which i know can be a bit hit and miss.
So in summary Pros, very pretty face, very pleasant attitude, nice clean apartment,
                       cons, hairy fanny and more a size 10 than 8 , but dont let that put you off, i am just being picky !

Offline Beamer

Thanks for the review
Problem is the location - IMO still too risky with all that's been reported.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Offline watsey

Offline Stapler

Did you go in The Great Western after for a pint?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Did you go in The Great Western after for a pint?

I would have, a decent pub with Bathams on draft. What’s not to like?

MarcT

Hi Chaps,
             First review, here goes !
Found Coco on Viva street this morning. Replied swiftly to my text.£60 for half an hour was the option that i chose as i had not seen her before( She does do 1 hour for £100).Gave me the full address with second text and told me to ring when there.Nice clean modern apartment block that i remember going to previously, at the rear of Wolverhampton train station.
Buzzed in by an old man !, dont let this put you off, i remember him from last time. He is very chilled out and unassuming and doesnt speak, just takes the money off the girl.
Coco herself is a little older than she looks on photo, probably mid to late twenties, no more, with a slightly bigger frame than i imagined, probably size 10 more so than 8, with a lovely pair of breasts.She smelt clean. Only downside was her hairy fanny! On the plus side though she is facially very attractive.
Paperwork done she beckoned me on the bed(her english is non existent) face down for a 10 minute massage which i hadnt bargained for but was very nice all the same.Then she flipped me over and gave me a covered blowjob whilst kneeling at the side of me. Thought i would try my luck by slipping a finger deeper and deeper inside her very wet pussy, which she didnt seem to mind at all! No offer of reverse oral , which i am quite partial too usually..but not on this occasion as she wasnt shaven. But thats ok.Then we went into mish which was very nice. As i said she has a beautiful face, and was always smiling as she pushed her tits together for me to suck them ! Very sensual. Then i requested doggy which she eagerly performed half kneeling and half standing on the edge of the bed. It was then that i asked if i could come on her face, which she politely declined but said i could cumm on her tits. So she turned round and as i was getting into position to cumm, she flipped her legs up over my shoulders for a little more mish which i thought was a nice touch !
She than sat on the edge of the bed whilst i stood next to her as she wanked me off over her tits ! Very satisfactory for £60 with vivastreet which i know can be a bit hit and miss.
So in summary Pros, very pretty face, very pleasant attitude, nice clean apartment,
                       cons, hairy fanny and more a size 10 than 8 , but dont let that put you off, i am just being picky !

Is it this one?

External Link/Members Only

The quest continues

thereverend

External Link/Members Only

Hi chaps, Hope the above link works. She is Korean. Well thats what is stated on her profile.Refering to a previous comment, i felt very safe in the area. But to be fair it was midday, nobody hanging around anywhere looking suspicious. Maybe  different on a night time.But then again, remember visiting a girl once there on a midweek night before a Wolves game and it was ok then too! (unlike the score!). Forgot to mention that there was no kissing, which i didnt mind, although i did give her a peck on the face and kissed her neck when in mish.
All in all it was a nice punt with a nice clean polite girl, even though her grasp of the english language was less than limited. And no didnt have time for a pint unfortunately.

thereverend

yes mate thats the one. She is older than that picture portrays and as i said not as petite, but as i said, still ok. maybe 8/10 dress size

Offline sameer-k18

Thr girls in this place keep changing and are never anywhere close to pictures. I went there twice and walked i hate it when person is completly different from profile pics and description
1st time the woman was in here mid 30 and could not understand anything and guy standing there was making uncomfprtabe
2nd time i called and girl over the sounded nice and very good english so went to address to find out it was same appartment and same guy opened door. Decided to go in after slight hesitation as girl over the phone was claiming to be 23 and picture looked realy good. Went to to room and saw girl who again was in 30s and covered  in powder (too much make up is no no for me), said hi and could not say worrd too so i just turned and walked out.
Texted the number and said about person not the one desribed and she started asking for feed back how was it. Called on the number and same girl answered told her not to waste time again and asked why so many lies. She said she got girl in walsall too but declined.
The phone number, maid running and profile stays same and women keep changing.