Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oral without  (Read 983 times)

Simodo

To all the men out there who loves Blow jobs. How many of you risk oral without,including myself ,has any off you caught anything from this -be honest - I haven't,maybe lucky .

Offline wannabe

Haven't yet, but at my last gum check up, the doctor warned me about the risks and said it was possible to catch stuff from it.

If you have a partner/wife who you have sex with, probably not a good idea to indulge in owo with WGs.

jeanvaljean2000

To all the men out there who loves Blow jobs. How many of you risk oral without,including myself ,has any off you caught anything from this -be honest - I haven't,maybe lucky .

This scaremongering thread keeps resurfacing  :thumbsdown: remember condoms are not 100% safe: they can split they can slip. So it IS dangerous to visit WGs full stop. In order to be safe, you can stop visiting WGs and still get hit by a bus when crossing the road get get killed on the motorway because the truck you are overtaking right front tire blows up :scare:. So driving or even living is dangerous full stop :(

Benson50

This scaremongering thread keeps resurfacing  :thumbsdown: remember condoms are not 100% safe: they can split they can slip. So it IS dangerous to visit WGs full stop. In order to be safe, you can stop visiting WGs and still get hit by a bus when crossing the road get get killed on the motorway because the truck you are overtaking right front tire blows up :scare:. So driving or even living is dangerous full stop :(

There should be an actual full stop after "full stop" full stop.