Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brilliant Blair  (Read 2106 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only . Young beautiful girl with a great attitude, very friendly. Nice pert boobs , perfect arse , pretty face,absolutely beautiful in my eyes.  Hour started with a shower together ,started kissing and moved on to the bedroom . Everything was on offer except anal. First round finished in CIF  after owo in around 20 minutes (came quickly since I didnt have sex nor I wanked off for 2 to 3 weeks) and  unloaded  a huge load on her face and she stumbled off to the toilet to clean . I had to guide her since she couldn't open the eyes. She is learning hypnotherapy, hence instead of a massage I asked if she could try hypnotising me and she agreed :rolleyes: . She did have some material on hypnotising and we went through the process (I was already very relaxed after coming once and I could was even more relaxed . I am pretty sure she has done hypnotising earlier (I was interested in this too and had earlier watched plenty of videos). This took like 30 minutes and I had only like 10 , 15 minutes left. We started round 2 and finished in doggy . Meeting  a nice beautiful girl after long time. Have also met Scarlett (recently) and roxanne a while back from the same agency .

Lion king

Hi thanks for he review of Blair I have been debating to  see her and you have made my mind up.

Sunil_N

Hi thanks for he review of Blair I have been debating to  see her and you have made my mind up.

Saw her twice(very good first two times) , but walked the third time. She went for a long break and when she re-appeared I made a booking(Third time) . She looked very pale and lot  thinner than before. She said she had tonsillitis and now recovered.I didn't want to stay and I said sorry and walked. I am not sure how she looks like now. But attitude and service wise she is top notch.

This was around 4 to 6 months ago.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:11:13 am by Sunil_N »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Grossly overpriced at £300 an hour ---------------- typical rip off agency.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Sunil_N

Grossly overpriced at £300 an hour ---------------- typical rip off agency.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Yes, 300  is way overpriced, I saw her for 200 then 250, Hamiltons has ridiculous pricing structure, now new girls starting 275, most of these girls looks way over their stated age. I keep checking them out and walk. None worth the price they demand.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 11:26:05 am by Sunil_N »

Offline smiths

Saw her twice(very good first two times) , but walked the third time. She went for a long break and when she re-appeared I made a booking(Third time) . She looked very pale and lot  thinner than before. She said she had tonsillitis and now recovered.I didn't want to stay and I said sorry and walked. I am not sure how she looks like now. But attitude and service wise she is top notch.

This was around 4 to 6 months ago.

Why didn't you do a negative review to inform punters you walked the third time, its really important punters are aware a WGs service changes.

Offline smiths

Yes, 300  is way overpriced, I saw her for 200 then 250, Hamiltons has ridiculous pricing structure, now new girls starting 275, most of these girls looks way over their stated age. I keep checking them out and walk. None worth the price they demand.

A ridiculous pricing structure yet you punt through them and have done some reviews I see. Grossly over priced Agency run by a greedy grasping pimp. :thumbsdown:

Sunil_N

Not service , the looks , she was thinner than before and I like girls with little bit of flesh on them. She looked like a super model the third time.I am sure she would gain it back from a few months or so. 

One thing I can still remember about her is I was kissing her allover and then I took my cock and proceeded to face fuck her. She was so horny that , seeing my cock coming towards her she opened her mouth , with her tongue out wagging like a dogs tail. She was all cock hungry.

Sunil_N

A ridiculous pricing structure yet you punt through them and have done some reviews I see. Grossly over priced Agency run by a greedy grasping pimp. :thumbsdown:

Yes , I would only pay if I find it is worth the money. Always on the lookout for nice girls. I have walked far more than I have stayed. Also reduced punting so that I dont mind paying 250 for a girl I find is worth. That's my freedom who to punt with.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes , I would only pay if I find it is worth the money. Always on the lookout for nice girls. I have walked far more than I have stayed. Also reduced punting so that I dont mind paying 250 for a girl I find is worth. That's my freedom who to punt with.

London agencies get away with taking the piss because there are a lot of wealthy guys around who live in £1 million flats and think nothing of spunking £300 on a pro$$ie -------------- my absolute maximum would be £200 and she would have to be very special.    :hi:

Offline smiths

Of course its up to you who you punt with, I didn't say otherwise, I don't punt through Agencies nowadays as all they ensure is I would pay more to cover the pimps cut.