Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TPC phoenix party. Your enjoyent will depeneds on who's running it that day.  (Read 527 times)

Offline beachtest

I've been going for years and some days were amazing, some were ok. I think i've found what the difference is between the Amazing and ok times.
The line up for Wednesday was

Angel
Nadia
Kelly
Millie
Anna

I booked, hours before, confirmed my travel when I was on my way even.
When I arrived Barber was there and said Anna hasn't turned up. She did give the choice to stay or go but I would have expected a discount and not to pay the full amount.
I did stay and pay the full amount as a regular going for years. I expected Barbra to take the place of the missing girl for numbers but it didn't happen.

I found the effort that day of the crowd was just ok. I find when Em is there, she whips round the room and drums up making sure everyone is attended to well and keeps the show moving.
When she's not there, I find things are more lax. There was even one of the girls there saying she wouldn't do doggy in a whisper because she doesn't like it. Who would have thought that you go to a sexy party and one of the girls doesn't do doggy.

I've had some amazing times at the phoenix - some of the best experiences ever but the thought crossed my mine that when the boss is away, things are very different like it is at most placed. Granted, she can't be around every day as you need some time off but the service and quality level does drop.

niftyfiftydave

Not done the parties for years, there used to be these Sauna clubs in converted shops round the East End, Really enjoyed those, mix of working girls for numbers, swinging couples and usually quite a few guys who were all comfortable being naked and it led to good fun evenings.

Remember one couple, younger women older guy, She was rampant and mad for cum, Few weeks later he turns up alone, buying drinks for everyone, yep she got knocked up, he saved a fortune and everyone was happy lol,  different times i guess.