Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG / near Warren Street / Total snog fest  (Read 2599 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Rajsen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This punt happened several months back and Kasia was gracious enough to accommodate an early morning appointment. Coms were fine and done via Whatsapp.
Paid £230 for her PSE, I think it's gone up by £10 now.

Small-ish first floor flat just a few minutes walk from Warren St Tube. The shower was decent enough and the bedroom more that suitable. There's a large full length mirror from which you can get a great view of Kasia when she's sucking you off on the edge of the bed.

HSG
Not sure whether the age stated on the profile is accurate, but i thought she might have been a tad older. Profile pics are accurate and she had a great pair. Facially, I found her very attractive.

The Punt
The punt was a whirlwind of DFK, rimming (her on me), ball sucking, more rimming and even more DFK. This was a great punt overall and Kasia was eager to please.
She finished me off with a HJ and took my load in her mouth. We then indulged in some prolonged snowballing, much longer that I've had with other SP's.
Kasia then proceeded to give me a brief massage which then turned into even more rimming. Alas, I was not up for round 2 so had a shower and got on my way.

Positives:
Rimming was incredible. Best I've had.  :yahoo:
DFK was good. Only slight neutral here is that she did that wiggling tongue thing rather than sensual DFK. Maybe that's because I paid for a PSE rather than GFE.

Negatives:
None for me.

I'll definitely be back to see Kasia when I'm next in London. Shame it's not more frequent.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review, good to know she is maintaining service.