Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LotsOfFun - Cardiff  (Read 3002 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Spurs8371

Sacha's Cardiff Tour

Comms:  were all via text msg.

Location:  a modern flat in the Adamsdown area of Cardiff. There was ample parking in the local area.

Sacha: she’s a very cute young lady with a cuddly figure, not skinny, but in no way fat. Lovely enhanced breasts, a nice bum, pussy and lovely sexy eyes. She’s very softly spoken with a Scottish accent with a calming approach that put me right at ease.

Meet: on entering the flat, I was welcomed with a big hug and once the paperwork was sorted. I was asked to strip off and get comfortable on the bed. The room was pleasant with a lovely ambiance.

Sacha was wearing lovely white lingerie which she began to stripping off in readiness for our session. The next 20mins were fantastic; Sacha does state on her AW profile “my oral skills are amazing’ – this, I can truly confirm. Lots of sloppy deepthroat OWO.

Sacha took me whilst on my back, she then lay on the end of the bed for me to face fuck her from above. She then lay on her side and gave me more decent deepthroat OWO. Sacha asked if I’d like to do 69, I agreed, and she caressed my manhood with her hands and mouth whilst I returned the favour by stroking her beautiful pussy with my tongue. She seemed to enjoy this as she squirmed with joyous sounds as I brought her to a sudden climax.

Following this Sacha jumped off me and moved between my legs and started performing more lovely slow OWO skills which finally got the better of me and I exploded with great satisfaction!

Sacha cleaned me up and we chatted for a few minutes before dressing and saying my goodbyes.

Price: £60 for 30mins – this appointment included OWO, HR and RO.

Rate: 10/10

Conclusion: This was an extremely professional service with a very friendly and sexy young lady – I will most definitely return in the future.

Link:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline welshpunter17

Surprised you got an answer!

Saw her years ago in Bristol and every time she's in Cardiff, she never responds  :unknown:

Offline Spurs8371

Hi Welshpunter17, Sacha told me she always receives an extremely high volume of requests when visiting Cardiff.