Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sacha - Bristol  (Read 2083 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline emerson12

Girl - the well known and talked about Scottish Sacha

Booking - 30 min £60

Location - A ground floor flat near Whiteladies Road. Shower facilities.

Meet - I had hoped to meet Sacha for a while to book in a half hour sesh with Anal apparently included - told early that this was not on offer any longer. Not a deal breaker as Sacha has a very dirty look about her that I found at the time very sexy, so OWO and sex with a facial finish agreed upon. I know a few have said about the bed being broken, well not sure what it was like before but its def broken now - keep this in mind if booking in the immediate future. OWO delivered expertly and was very good, lots of eye contact, loads of spit and lots of dirty chat - all a plus for me. Asked to fuck up against the wall, again some have mentioned this before but had to experience myself, her pussy is very tight. After sex in a few positions prompted her to get on her knees where further OWO prompted her facial. Although Anal was one of the main reasons I wanted to see Sacha I left very happy. £60 for half an hour was great value and will be back.

Offline JimmySW

Girl - the well known and talked about Scottish Sacha

Booking - 30 min £60

Location - A ground floor flat near Whiteladies Road. Shower facilities.

Meet - I had hoped to meet Sacha for a while to book in a half hour sesh with Anal apparently included - told early that this was not on offer any longer. Not a deal breaker as Sacha has a very dirty look about her that I found at the time very sexy, so OWO and sex with a facial finish agreed upon. I know a few have said about the bed being broken, well not sure what it was like before but its def broken now - keep this in mind if booking in the immediate future. OWO delivered expertly and was very good, lots of eye contact, loads of spit and lots of dirty chat - all a plus for me. Asked to fuck up against the wall, again some have mentioned this before but had to experience myself, her pussy is very tight. After sex in a few positions prompted her to get on her knees where further OWO prompted her facial. Although Anal was one of the main reasons I wanted to see Sacha I left very happy. £60 for half an hour was great value and will be back.

A levels are still listed on her profile!