Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sacha - Bristol  (Read 2041 times)

71 review(s) for ScottishSacha (43 positive, 10 neutral, 18 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Aces21

External Link/Members Only

In call in a flat in Clifton Triangle.

Contacted Sacha via the number on AW and stipulated what i wanted from the meeting. An hour booking a GFE with owo, deepthroat, anal and cim/facial.

Arrived at a rather small flat in Bristol, directions were good. The SP was as her profile, i found her quite attractive, no surprises with her body it was full but not fat, huge natural boobs, a few tattoos but seems the norm these days. very friendly and accommodating. Fully made up in make up.

I was freshly showered and so we started with a bout of owo with deep throat, the deep throat wasn't great (i guess most put it on there profile as a bragging right). plenty of spit though. I didn't fancy normal sex and went straight for anal penetration once i'd worked the lube in. Now this is where she excels, a gentle working into first but over time built up to be a hard anal fuck, absolutely no complaints from Sacha, the moans and groans said otherwise.

After a while decided i wanted to finish the job with an open mouthed cim/facial. I did think that with all the effort made doing her make up that she might dodge, but no. Took a full pent up load covering her. Thought she would be a little off with that but was seriously ok with being made a mess of.

£120 for an hour with her was good VFM. Given that the services were delivered with enthusiasm.
Not everyone's choice but i would return for sure.

Zola017

Sounds a good visit.

An odd question I admit, but what is the venue / room like?

Offline Aces21

Sounds a good visit.

An odd question I admit, but what is the venue / room like?

Its not great i will admit, functional is how i would describe it. I more more focused on the service she could provide. I'm a single guy so i tend to shower at home so if you're looking to use shower facilities i couldn't say whether they were available or not.

Zola017

I visited in the summer and thought service was good but that punting room was poor.

Broken bed etc.

Offline Aces21

I visited in the summer and thought service was good but that punting room was poor.

Broken bed etc.

Nothing has changed there my friend.