Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinesegirl2020 - Lichfield  (Read 1567 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6886104) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline kurosa1

External Link/Members Only
Paid £110 (despite being advertised at £100 at the time)
Time spent - 1hr
Location - Old converted building on Beacon Street, now flats. Place was nice, seen a couple of different girls here in the same apartment. Safe area although parking is kind of limited.

I'll keep this brief, the girl was fairly attractive, very passionate (lots of kissing, fingering, body contact, 69) and quite skilled at what she was doing. Best meet I've had for a while.

But, and it's a big but, absolutely NOT the girl in the pictures. A lot of these touring asians tend to badly photoshop the living hell out of their profile pics but you can still see a resemblance in person. Not this one. It's a shame because if she did her profile legit, she'd gain a few regulars.

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Was the girl more attractive than the one advertised?
Interested to know if the neutral was based on her not being the girl in the photo as the service seemed to be decent  :hi:

Offline Villaboy

Now showing as in Newport.
Was there more than one girl working from the apartment or in separate apartments as the OP did 2 reviews of different girls within 10 minutes on the same day?

Online maxxblue

This WG is now advertising bareback - I don't think this was previously the case.

Offline Villaboy

At the end of her blurb she does state "...more personal services call me....."
I wonder if this refers to the bareback which has now popped up on her profile.

Offline kurosa1

Thanks for the review. Was the girl more attractive than the one advertised?
Interested to know if the neutral was based on her not being the girl in the photo as the service seemed to be decent  :hi:
I thought she was more attractive than the random in the photos... kind of irrelevant now she's offering BB though. Damn shame.