Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: wrestling  (Read 1751 times)

Offline md469

I have a particular fantasy which invlves being wrestled by attractive women. There are places in london such as External Link/Members Only which accomodates this but if anyone is able to advise on anywhere closer to Bristol where this is available I would be extremely grateful. :thumbsup:

Offline lewis666

The only one I have seen mention it was a girl under the profile of flirtationship on aw, used to operate mainly on outcall around Bristol, Somerset and Devon but her profile has been gone a while so maybe on holiday at the moment or given up not sure but there are a few reviews on here if you seach that username

Offline subzero

Cassandra's friend , Zeeta I think her name was , is big into wrestling .
She was visiting Bristol regularly .
Contact Cassandra4U if you have trouble finding Zeeta on aw

Leveve

Cassandra's friend , Zeeta I think her name was , is big into wrestling .
She was visiting Bristol regularly .
Contact Cassandra4U if you have trouble finding Zeeta on aw

External Link/Members Only

Is this her? She looks like she'd snap a person up joint by joint  :scare:
She's also happy to dish out a bit of 'belly punching' amongst a variety of forms of assault and battery

Hidden Image/Members Only

In Bristol on the 17/18th, but don't know whether she meets the op's definition of an 'attractive woman'
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 07:35:00 pm by Leveve »

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
The only one I have seen mention it was a girl under the profile of flirtationship on aw, used to operate mainly on outcall around Bristol, Somerset and Devon but her profile has been gone a while so maybe on holiday at the moment or given up not sure but there are a few reviews on here if you seach that username

shes around but pregant and new profile x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline bristolnick

You not planning a 3some with Zeeta then ER?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
no but ive heard she is lovley
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline miketucker999

You could try miss lina in Bournemouth at misslina.com.  You may have to wait as she has broken her ankle whilst sky diving.

Offline md469

thanks all for valuable intel much appreciated  ;) not sure i have the guts to take on zeta mind!! :scare:

Offline db029

thanks all for valuable intel much appreciated  ;) not sure i have the guts to take on zeta mind!! :scare:

try googling "leona lee wrestling" and click on the fetish.wrestler.chiq twitter account, its a very pretty busty girl who is currently doing sessions in cheltenham and bristol.
Shes been on that scene for a bit and should give you what you want  :cool:

bristolqwerty

Very prettt but she looks a wimp compared to Zeta.  A wrestling trio with her, Bristol Flirtationship post baby and Zeta is surely the way to go.  It'll be one heck of a review.