Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Adriana 4u  (Read 738 times)

2 review(s) for Cheeky Adriana 4u (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline lovemachine

External Link/Members Only

I liked the look of this girl but should have listened to the last two negative reviews, though ever the optimist or as Im now realising a bit slow, I decided to go ahead.I made a 30 min booking about 4 hours in advance, but whilst en route got a text saying something has come up and she has to cancel.I asked when is she available, and she told me theres another girl there who is free.I thought as I was almost there I could at least check her out.But the number given for her was not replying and neither was Adrianas.So a total waste of time,but I find it preferable to a bad punt.

Offline The_Don

Sorry it didn't work out for you

I wish I would have seen the other reviews first.

Link to her old reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=181

Offline SamLP

You live and learn mate, the girls in this house don't do customer service. Regular B&S, fluctuating prices and a rush job. I actually saw Adriana a third time in November when I had one of those days where I couldn't get a punt. She rushed through the punt even though she is a good fuck. A shame because she is good at what she does but she's changed her attitude. Whether she's jaded or become hardened, or both, I don't exactly know but I've avoided that place now.