Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody tried MAYA_LOVE  (Read 1834 times)

jaypokph

External Link/Members Only

Profile looks great or is it ot good to be true ?

TIA

Offline RAJEC

Offline Bondmaniac

Saw her a few times a few years ago.. lovely figure.. and provides a decent service. No kissing if thats your thing. But a really beautiful girl.. and its her in the images. Only annoyance was her timekeeping at the start.. she does the delaying thing.

Offline MajorPayne

Offline brushhand811

Used to be a regular of mine when in Goodmayes, lovely girl and the service is as advertised

Naidakhan84

I've seen MAYA_LOVE. She is a really beautiful clean and fun girl. I never asked for hazardous things like CIM, OWO, BB etc because I respect my health and I rather not see girls who do these things. If she does kissing or not then that's at her descretion and I dont think you could should expect a girl to do the services you want. Go see Hungarian Girls, they will give you what you want.

But please dont trash a girl if she wants to stay healthy and give you a wonderful and clean experience. 

I think Maya is a great punt because she makes you feel at home, she is great in bed and very intellegent. If you haven't seen her then I highly recommend it.

Offline TTGR

.... I dont think you could should expect a girl to do the services you want. Go see Hungarian Girls, they will give you what you want.
But please dont trash a girl if she wants to stay healthy and give you a wonderful and clean experience.

What?

:unknown:

Offline Skyjuice1000

I thought we were paying for sevices advertised if the girls doesn’t want to do them she shouldn’t take the money.
I’d rather a girl so here take your money back I’m not providing you with the services advertised than she take my money stash it and then treat me with contempt