Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Infinity - Shut ?  (Read 1295 times)

Offline parker

I intended to pay this place a visit as it seems to be one of the more reputable places to go and the selection of girls was tempting, even considered  writing a report for the 1st time.  Called at 17.50 and found the back gate locked. Gate did not open.  Tried ringing them and no body answered even tried 10mins later and still the same.  Anyone else had the same problem ?

Offline GingerNuts

Four years and you've just got around to considering writing a review. How thoughtful of you.

Offline parker

Four years and you've just got around to considering writing a review. How thoughtful of you.

wow that's an intelligent response bearing in mind the question that was asked

Offline george r

I intended to pay this place a visit as it seems to be one of the more reputable places to go and the selection of girls was tempting, even considered  writing a report for the 1st time.  Called at 17.50 and found the back gate locked. Gate did not open.  Tried ringing them and no body answered even tried 10mins later and still the same.  Anyone else had the same problem ?
You will find if the gate is locked 🔐 it won't open .. :hi:

Online scutty brown

wow that's an intelligent response bearing in mind the question that was asked

Given your total failure to contribute anything useful to the forum I consider his response both restrained and relevant.

Offline Richthescouser

PM me (or any regular user) for more info. They don’t want to publicise the arrangements in place.

Online OakTree

Despite the reluctance of the OP to write just one review it is interesting what he says.

Does anyone have any further news on the place?

Online scutty brown

Despite the reluctance of the OP to write just one review it is interesting what he says.

The website indicates they were due to reopen on 2nd December - and hasn't been updated.
Presumably they never reopened

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah what a bummer them being shut just as he was building up to doing a review  :angry:

Been on here almost as long as Brexit has been in progress, thankfully it looks like that is finally being sorted one way or another  :sarcastic:

Offline Goldfinch

They're back open today,yesterday they had a fault with the electrics.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Terrible timing for Parker ffs.
It's took him 4 years to nut up & the bloody electrics go!  :dash:
Never mind Parker you'll be balls deep in 2024  :thumbsup:

Offline Goldfinch

:D

Offline george r

looking at the girls pics half look fit as fuck ?  lets hope they are the right pics ?

Offline parker

thankyou kind sir  :hi:

Offline Drayki

Maybe he can pork Penelope while he’s waiting  :dash:

Yes m’lady  :lol:

Offline Mancunian99

Just never know what you're going to get at Infinity! I've had a couple of good experiences there myself, unfortunately couldn't remember the names of the positives but also had some wank birds in there too. By wank i mean shit of course.

OP i personally couldn't give a f if you have any reviews or not....I mean it is a rule of the site so would be good to get a few in but hey ho!