Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Massage Beeston  (Read 4161 times)

Offline Bhammale39

External Link/Members Only£30-for-60-minutes./1291596485

Hi EM punters, wondered if any of those that partake in the Massage scene have any knowledge of this one, been advertising for a while but I couldn’t find anything on here despite searching...

Offline NervousJ

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 12:10:59 pm by NervousJ »

Offline NervousJ

Quick message. It’s a private room in the back of Cutting It hair salon.

No idea if there are extras on offer. I did ask, but only the standard reply about price. Although s relaxation masssge in my eyes is being tugged off.. :D

Offline Bhammale39

Quick message. It’s a private room in the back of Cutting It hair salon.

No idea if there are extras on offer. I did ask, but only the standard reply about price. Although s relaxation masssge in my eyes is being tugged off.. :D

Cheers, my thoughts too. Might well try and get over there this week.

Offline maggotknob

I rang the mobile number and left a voicemail last week but didn't get a reply.

Took a walk along the Beeston High Street yesterday for a nosey and the signs in the windows advertise nails, haircuts and waxing. A middle-aged lady (Lucy ?) came out to see if I was interested in anything but I said  I was just browsing.

Doing a bit of research via the mobile numbers in the ads comes up with two ladies - Emma and Lucy - both on FB. If it's Emma that's massaging then she looks pretty fit and a bit naughty looking ...

p.s. nowt to do with the Emma in Long Eaton.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:49:39 pm by maggotknob »

Offline Bhammale39

I rang the mobile number and left a voicemail last week but didn't get a reply.

Took a walk along the Beeston High Street yesterday for a nosey and the signs in the windows advertise nails, haircuts and waxing. A middle-aged lady (Lucy ?) came out to see if I was interested in anything but I said  I was just browsing.

Doing a bit of research via the mobile numbers in the ads comes up with two ladies - Emma and Lucy - both on FB. If it's Emma that's massaging then she looks pretty fit and a bit naughty looking ...

p.s. nowt to do with the Emma in Long Eaton.

Interesting findings....potential here then....I’ll post any findings as and when I can get there! I don’t have FB myself, any descriptions of the ladies you found?!...

Offline NervousJ

Be good to know.

I had a message saying they are open 2mz if I wanted a booking. I asked if the relaxation had a happy ending. Replied with opening hours and days.. :D

Twice I’ve not had a definite no, so could be on the cards.

Offline Cookieguy

Think it's the Emma that used to work at Beauty Treats. Referred to as Emma (not the owner). Think she's mentioned on threads here about Beauty Treats

Offline Bhammale39

Think it's the Emma that used to work at Beauty Treats. Referred to as Emma (not the owner). Think she's mentioned on threads here about Beauty Treats

Ahhh in that case should be on to a good thing 👌🏻

Offline NervousJ

Sorry, I thought you meant Emma from long eaton, previously of beauty treats. It’s deffo not her.

I suppose I could toftt 2mz. See how horny I feel.. :D

What’s this Emma look like???
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 07:32:48 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Bhammale39

Sorry, I thought you meant Emma from long eaton, previously of beauty treats. It’s deffo not her.

I suppose I could toftt 2mz. See how horny I feel.. :D

What’s this Emma look like???

There was the beauty treats owner, now in long Eaton and ‘blonde’ Emma who used to work at beauty treats, size 10/12, curvy and a decent massage with HE...

Offline NervousJ

Fucking hell, if it’s who I think it is looking on the shop facebook page, she’s fit as.  :D

Offline Bhammale39

Fucking hell, if it’s who I think it is looking on the shop facebook page, she’s fit as.  :D

Definitely! I’ll be heading over and will review accordingly!

Offline NervousJ

I’ve had a reply saying no b2b or happy ending.

Dunno if this would change in the room, she used to give it elsewhere I’ve been told.

Who knows.

Offline Bhammale39

Well I’ve got myself booked in for next Friday and will report back, unless anyone else gets along before that!

Offline Leicestergent100

I’ve had a reply saying no b2b or happy ending.

Dunno if this would change in the room, she used to give it elsewhere I’ve been told.

Who knows.

I bet that's the official line... especially if she's had a few ask recently in text etc... I bet things change quickly once u in that room

Offline NervousJ

Think someone was going tomorrow...

Keen to know the score myself. Link not working now though.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:52:19 am by NervousJ »

Offline Hawkmoth

Went last week saw Nikki , two rooms now .

Offline badsin

Went last week saw Nikki , two rooms now .

Different parlour, if your meaning Long Eaton. Did you place a report?  :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Has anyone been yet. Don’t let me have to toftt..

Offline badsin

Well volunteered that man, let me know when your goin an I'll book just before you......

Offline NervousJ

Well volunteered that man, let me know when your goin an I'll book just before you......

Ha ha ha  :D

Offline Bhammale39

I have been! Review to follow, just timing it so as I don’t become obvious to the establishment! However if you have an itch, go for it, review will be positive!

Offline badsin

Apparently its Emma 2, used to work at Beauty treats a while back.  :hi:

Offline NervousJ

We need the review.

Great tits on your avatar Badsin  :thumbsup:

Offline jayjuk

Bammale, did you manage to write that review?

Offline NervousJ

Bammale, did you manage to write that review?

It’s a bit of an unknown this place. Does she, doesn’t she ????

Offline Bramcote-man

I have been! Review to follow, just timing it so as I don’t become obvious to the establishment! However if you have an itch, go for it, review will be positive!

Please pm me mate I’m really tempted to go

Offline muffdazzler

Excellent massage, £30 ph special offer, very sensual and relaxing. Offered he for £30 and managed a great feel of her toned butt and pussy through the leggings and popped a pert breast out whilst cumming! Recommended. YMMV tho...

Offline olkingclancy

Hi Nervous J. What Facebook page are you looking at ?

Offline NervousJ

Tried this afternoon, not working  :dash:

Just my luck.

Offline olkingclancy

I am booked in. Will report back next week  :dance:

Offline olkingclancy

I am booked in. Will report back next week  :dance:

I went. She looks so much rougher than her Facebook posts. The massage was shit. No extras offered. I am booking in to see Nikki in Long Eaton. Would really appreciate anyone sharing really good looking sensual massage girls who do naked extras in the Midlands Area, particularly near Nottingham Derby

Offline NervousJ

I went. She looks so much rougher than her Facebook posts. The massage was shit. No extras offered. I am booking in to see Nikki in Long Eaton. Would really appreciate anyone sharing really good looking sensual massage girls who do naked extras in the Midlands Area, particularly near Nottingham Derby

A review would be good, as there aren’t many on this place ???

I’ve literally no idea what you get as everyone seems to have different visits.

jamesp2202

Is this the emma?
[Removed by admin]

Offline NervousJ

Maybe not a good idea to put her personal Facebook account on here...not really the done thing.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:17:57 pm by NervousJ »

Offline muffdazzler

It's a massage - first and foremost like others. Why do people automatically assume that someone advertising a massage service will give extras to anyone or indeed at all?? as usual YMMV

Offline NervousJ