Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craiglist  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Queynte

Just wondering if anyone has success on CL. I’ve placed a few adverts in the past and always flagged despite not being suggestive of anything.  Just wondering if worth trying again?

Offline ayrshireguy

I used to put ads up on craigslist pre covid and had a few meets off them as well as the usual timewasters but the past wee while it's been a nightmare for posts getting flagged despite not being to suggestive as many that seem not to get flagged.i found that if I posted after 1am or before around 7am they would at leastmake it on the boards and last a wee bit longer rather than being flagged right away but rarely post now

Offline Queynte

Cheers, I might try again.  Is there any other classifieds sites worth a go?

Offline ayrshireguy

Offline Ally McFeel

Had some success off it before seeking was so popular. Less so in the last 5 years plus. I'm the glory days you could be quite explicit and the ad would stay up a good few days and you'd always get some responses. A lot of dudes though.

Offline Queynte

I wonder if they just remove all adverts for no reason or does CL recognise a user and just pick on an individual??

Online Glesgaboy

Used to be easy.
Now it ain’t.
Here’s  why.
It was big-ish news at the time but time moved on…

External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Queynte

That’ll explain why it’s like a graveyard on there

Online scutty brown

They have an army of obsessive amateur killjoys who report any advert with the slightest hint of sexual liaison or content.

Online Glesgaboy

Either this or they use some useless modern AI kinda thang….

Hidden Image/Members Only