Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honey2youu of Bletchley?  (Read 1591 times)

dawsonuk

Hi all,

Anyone got any thoughts on this young lady? A new profile, but she's been about before. A 'well renowned model in Bucks' apparently - but can't seem to find her on the interweb. No PG, but no phone number listed either.

Had an email following a request for a meeting / phone no that said she doesn't have a phone, and to keep an eye on her availability. Am very tempted, despite the new profile and zero feedback.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any thoughts - experience of her?

Thanks, Dawson.

Offline mf_1101

GRI has no matches, not much on profile, couple of images with face pics though.

Her number isn't clearly on display, suggests she has a reason to hide it but not her face?

Couple of alarm bells ringing, she claims to have been in the game before so best bet see if anyone recognizes her and can verify this.

Online HornyHemel

Definitely worked before in MK under the HOD empire a good few years back.  Certainly remember her face, just not more precise dates on when she worked.  Thinks that she changed her working name to Honey after the original Honey(Milf) had left town.

Online HornyHemel

Found her:
External Link/Members Only

Some of the current pics on AW are shown above, so must be a bit dated!!

1dt

no phone?? wtf how does she think she will earn a living without a phone..a £10 for a payg??? :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

dawsonuk

Found her:
External Link/Members Only

Some of the current pics on AW are shown above, so must be a bit dated!!

That's why I love this site! I had arranged to meet up with her today until work got in the way. Good comms via email though - but no phone, no feedback and 6 year old pics make me slightly cautious.

dawsonuk

Anyone remember her from before then?

tnalove

no phone?? wtf how does she think she will earn a living without a phone..a £10 for a payg??? :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

It says message her for more info and phone number.

Horn Reborn

She has worked pretty much everywhere.  Madam Becky's to begin with, then HoD and now Temptations in Northampton as well as as an independent.  The photos are accurate and she seems not to age.  She's quiet and a nice girl as well as good company.  Recommended GFE.

tnalove

She has worked pretty much everywhere.  Madam Becky's to begin with, then HoD and now Temptations in Northampton as well as as an independent.  The photos are accurate and she seems not to age.  She's quiet and a nice girl as well as good company.  Recommended GFE.

"Now" Temptations in Northampton? It's shut and become Hot Box a while ago, I think.

dawsonuk

She now seems to be ignoring me (probably because I had to cancel the last meeting  :dash:). I sent her an email asking about availability and she's read it but not replied.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Her account is not verified either. Might be the troll hacker trying to lure punters in!

Be careful!

Horn reborn, funny you should be posting about this seemingly unknown girl whilst just here  registering today! :crazy:

:scare:
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:45:17 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Ramsbottom-the-snake

I knew I had seen her somewhere before in Milton Keynes back in 2009 At Madam Beckys. I didn't actually punt with her but the face was familiar.

I remember thinking that I would like to meet up with her but I was already seeing a girl there on a regular basis who wasn't too keen on me straying from her.

So yes the pictures on her profile are fairly accurate and it has got me thinking about trying to get to meet her.   :thumbsup:

Horn Reborn

Her account is not verified either. Might be the troll hacker trying to lure punters in!

Be careful!

Horn reborn, funny you should be posting about this seemingly unknown girl whilst just here  registering today! :crazy:

:scare:

It's not funny at all.  I registered after lurking for a long time precisely so I could respond to three different threads about three girls I'd seen: Honey, x-Lilly Young x of Oxford and Kitty Kat Brown of High Wycombe.  See my posts in the appropriate sections.  But hey ho, if my contributions aren't good or helpful enough for you then by all means jog on.  As for Honey being "seemingly" unknown, that's a joke. She's been banging away on the MK circuit for the better part of a decade and I imagine pretty much anyone who likes petite girls and punts in MK has almost certainly seen her.  But WTF, you take or leave my post as you see fit.

hellett87

I saw honey a few years ago and again recently she is very much a genuine person and does appear not to age so still looks like the old pictures of her, she doesn't show her number as has had problems with her ex harrasing her when he found out what she does for work