Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Shay, Norwich  (Read 576 times)

Offline madeinwales56

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one has popped up on Adultwork recently. Looks filthy, extensive likes list and (at the time of writing) £80 per hour and looks like no extras. Looks like she has been round the block a few times but it's the first time I have seen her. Anyone have any experience with this SP?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 02:05:09 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline wizzo9

My money is that this is a P.G scam. The layout of the profile, very mature, cheap price, full range of services is similar to many of these profiles that turned up in Peterborough/Cambridge  pages not so long ago.

Odds on that the mobile number will go to Tesco mobile voicemail, never to call back.

Offline MunterHunter2021

My money is that this is a P.G scam. The layout of the profile, very mature, cheap price, full range of services is similar to many of these profiles that turned up in Peterborough/Cambridge  pages not so long ago.

Odds on that the mobile number will go to Tesco mobile voicemail, never to call back.

I’ll 2nd that, been getting a few of them pop up in Suffolk lately

Offline Cash drawers

I say it genuine, when I viewed the profile, green light was on and number up! So she wanna pay £6 to be a fake???? :unknown:
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I say it genuine, when I viewed the profile, green light was on and number up! So she wanna pay £6 to be a fake???? :unknown:

Pardon me asking that "available today" light is £6 quid a day then?...

As shes gone now!...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 09:08:47 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline MunterHunter2021

Pardon me asking that "available today" light is £6 quid a day then?...

As shes gone now!...

£6 well spent then  :D

Offline Cash drawers

Available today is £5, number display £1.
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac