Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Broganswan - your girl in Cambridge now  (Read 1569 times)

5 review(s) for Brogan Swan (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Ericlakes

External Link/Members Only

She asked people messeging her to vote for her as worker of the year and content creator of the year so she could meet you, but she will never reply your messege after you do so , totally scam and shame , please avoid !!!
Banned reason: White knight / pimp?
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Palomaxxxxxx

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Brogan never replied because your screenshot didn’t deliver. She can’t reply to a message she has never received. Unfair to label her as a scammer.

(on behalf of SP)
Banned reason: Untrustworthy
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Ericlakes

alright guys update , Borgan gave me a instruction to vote for her and send her a screenshot so I can meet her with a discount and get a pin to view her photo but she refuse to receive photos through messege :timeout: :timeout:

she explained to me that she can receive messege through WhatsApp but !!! This is not in her initial instruction I asked her if I could book a appt and she replied to me 2 hours later , said she received more than 50 messeges , and she had no time to reply my messege.

So guys, you maybe lucky enough to be one of the 1/50 to meet her or you can vote for her and wait two hours to get a pin to view her photo :unknown:

If you messege her about why not replying your messege , she will treat you as a disrespectful and interrupt her life and self entitle  :yahoo:
Banned reason: White knight / pimp?
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JayEZ2K

I agree it sounds strange that she's asking for up votes. But as a review, the issue isn't clear.

Were you trying to get a PM reply via AW? Or a booking? Did the SP schedule a booking?

Offline JJwyatts

i can only say that i voted and received the pin code within 5 minutes. as for arranging a booking, i haven't attempted as my AW account doesn't have any reviews and her profile states you must have reviews. But in terms of codes and comms, all received quickly. just my experience.

Also not sure it's fair to leave a negative review considering a booking was never even arranged?

Offline fatboy

JJ, you are correct, no booking agreed, no review as per the rules.
Should have gone into regional discussion really.
OP and other newbies, please read through the Wiki, particularly regarding posting and reviews.
You will get a more out of this site if you do.
I realise you may have been waiting a long time to get on here but please take the time to know 'the rules'.
Cheers, FB  :hi:

Offline Skimpy

External Link/Members Only

She asked people messeging her to vote for her as worker of the year and content creator of the year so she could meet you, but she will never reply your messege after you do so , totally scam and shame , please avoid !!!

I too messaged her and the response that came back instantly asking this was an automated message.

A bit cheeky yes sure.

She responded to me but unfortunately couldn't get a booking arranged.

Offline JayEZ2K

i can only say that i voted and received the pin code within 5 minutes. as for arranging a booking, i haven't attempted as my AW account doesn't have any reviews and her profile states you must have reviews. But in terms of codes and comms, all received quickly. just my experience.

Also not sure it's fair to leave a negative review considering a booking was never even arranged?
As per site rules, this thread was moved to the regional discussion, rather than regional reviews. But members will still find this thread when they search her ID.

You might make some bookings through AW so that you have feedback, which is useful in the rare cases that WGs require feedback to make a booking.

Offline JJwyatts

As per site rules, this thread was moved to the regional discussion, rather than regional reviews. But members will still find this thread when they search her ID.

You might make some bookings through AW so that you have feedback, which is useful in the rare cases that WGs require feedback to make a booking.

oh believe me, as soon as the function is enabled i will do! Only started out this year, so because of that i haven't been able too :)

Online Milfman1112

I contacted her too, got the auto message and a few min later a nice and frienly message from her, she sounds ok to me,
Op post seems a bit wrong compared to everyone else.....
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 06:03:20 am by Milfman1112 »

Offline Harry Thomas

Ms Swan is in Coventry-Birmingam Midlands now.