Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post lockdown reviews  (Read 726 times)

Online Naughtyboyuk

Thinking about a post lockdown return to punting although likely to start off with a few meets with WGs I know and saw before lockdown rather than risk a new WG.

I know the rule about not reviewing a WG twice inside 12 months but wondered if it might be worth reviewing girls we see now but have reviewed inside 12 months....that way we can gather intel on how they have looked after themselves in lockdown  (body, weight etc) and what their post-lockdown service and performance is like

Thoughts ?

Offline Sparta Prada

I think the rule is if you have already reviewed someone in the past 12 months, you can create a new review if your positive/neutral/negative rating is different from the initial review.

if your review rating is the same as the previous review there's no need to create a new review, just tag it onto your exiting review.

Online fatboy

Yes, Sparta is correct and in some ways tagging to an existing review helps more as it puts all into into a
time context and you don't have to flick between the old review and AW if that makes sense.
The bad news is that it does not alter your review count.
Anyway, best of luck trying to get the economy going again !
Cheers  :drinks: