Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Double Bagger  (Read 1337 times)

Online George South

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Married+%26+Cuck -
Noticed this profile. Looks like everyone wears a bag at this place. Paper for her . Cage for hubby and rubber for the punter. Not sure any of this makes it Covid-19 secure

Offline Hackneylad1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -
Noticed this profile. Looks like everyone wears a bag at this place. Paper for her . Cage for hubby and rubber for the punter. Not sure any of this makes it Covid-19 secure

I think the paper bag will be better looking. :D

Online George South

I think the paper bag will be better looking. :D
I guess she can re-use the paper bag. Lets hope its not the same with the condoms

Offline somethingrandom

She is happy to exchange photos, but insists on seeing one of you first. Basically they are doing it for fun, and cash is a benefit but I just couldn't be arsed with the whole thing.

I thought it fair that there was either a phone or video chat first, no way I am sending a nude pic to a stranger and I don't expect one from them.

Offline Zeusthedoc

She is happy to exchange photos, but insists on seeing one of you first. Basically they are doing it for fun, and cash is a benefit but I just couldn't be arsed with the whole thing.

I thought it fair that there was either a phone or video chat first, no way I am sending a nude pic to a stranger and I don't expect one from them.

No such thing as doing it for fun in this game
She's doing it for the money - the fun is the added benefit!