Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Still Punting?  (Read 4074 times)

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Hi Chaps,Just a random queury to wonder how many of us are still punting regularly(or even at all in fact!)during this lockdown?...Surely the Chinese massage shops/parlours have certainly felt the pinch( even though they only have thereselves to blame lol)I would imagine most working girls are suffering with a highly reduced rate in income too ofc as no furloughing for them lol;)...I’ve personally put it on hold but once lockdown’s said n done I shall be catching up with a few reg girls;-)...It’s probably not affected many of you high-roller types so FairPlay to you guys and any realistic insight or feedback would be appreciated!...Oh all the best n stay safe too!:-)

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Thanks for your valuable reply! I guess everyone on here is a bit tight-lipped atm lol

Offline Cash drawers

My last punt in Town was before my last pint in Town! The last pint was 20th March, Dock Tavern Gorleston! Can anyone else recall their last punt/pint! I am now having a bottle of Proper job at home!  :drinks: Cheers!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Great anecdote Mr Cash Drawers:-)...Haven’t punted that way but I’ve heard there is some value in Yarmouth to be had ole boy-Oh the Market Tavern used to be a crisp pint back in the day too!

Offline RandomGuy99

My last punts were back in March.

I suspect it will be at least another month before any chance of resuming and this will be dependent on the lockdown being lifted and the infection rate not rapidly climbing.

I missed shagging for the first week or two, but I'm not in a mad rush for it now.  The money stays in the bank.  The SP and I need to feel safe before I'll do a booking. For now, I'm relying on memories of previous bookings and thinking about who I'd like to see in the future.

Offline Cash drawers

So, your last bit of fun outside the house???? Pint or punt?????  :drinks: or :D

Offline Bogof60

Last punt was

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A repeat performance from my review of her on here just before lockdown.  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Last Pint outside the house was Adnams Ghost Ship on the evening of the day they closed the pubs.

Last decent pint was a take away Moongazer before they had to pour the rest away  :scare: ( need cry emoji)

And last fun inside the house was OH who i would have rated as a Neutral  :crazy:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Cash drawers

Ghost ship and Moongazer, nice, had them both in Norfolk/Suffolk areas, that your area?? :drinks:

Offline Bogof60

Ghost ship and Moongazer, nice, had them both in Norfolk/Suffolk areas, that your area?? :drinks:

Yup

That and the occasional trip to Crouch Vale County.

Just for the beer , Cough Cough, You understand  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline adenmc4

Used to be an Adnams man but now Doombar or Guinness

Offline 20jay

Hi Chaps,Just a random queury to wonder how many of us are still punting regularly(or even at all in fact!)during this lockdown?...Surely the Chinese massage shops/parlours have certainly felt the pinch( even though they only have thereselves to blame lol)I would imagine most working girls are suffering with a highly reduced rate in income too ofc as no furloughing for them lol;)...I’ve personally put it on hold but once lockdown’s said n done I shall be catching up with a few reg girls;-)...It’s probably not affected many of you high-roller types so FairPlay to you guys and any realistic insight or feedback would be appreciated!...Oh all the best n stay safe too!:-)

No not at the moment, the circumstances are changing for me at the moment too, so punting is on hold for the time being, over 3 years are enough. In the first years it was been great and I couldn't get enough, in the last time it has became more and more crap and now the corona bollocks, no good. :hi:

Offline 20jay

So, your last bit of fun outside the house???? Pint or punt?????  :drinks: or :D

Gym ..'n Tarts .. now fucked as well ..... :thumbsdown:

Offline unclepokey

Nope.

All my reasons/excuses to be 'out and about' have simply evaporated. I'm housebound due to age and the wife's susceptibility to infection. I am fucked but not literally. Worse still - every day is just the same as the other - there is no 'punctuation' in the calendar apart from bin collection day. My only solace is my recorded music collection.
My most fave SP is marooned in far lands and does nor respond to my emails. I could not see her even if she were back in the UK.
If this lockdown goes on much longer I'll begin to see death as a friend and buy a ticket to Switzerland - if I can get a fucking plane.

Offline 20jay

Nope.

All my reasons/excuses to be 'out and about' have simply evaporated. I'm housebound due to age and the wife's susceptibility to infection. I am fucked but not literally. Worse still - every day is just the same as the other - there is no 'punctuation' in the calendar apart from bin collection day. My only solace is my recorded music collection.
My most fave SP is marooned in far lands and does nor respond to my emails. I could not see her even if she were back in the UK.
If this lockdown goes on much longer I'll begin to see death as a friend and buy a ticket to Switzerland - if I can get a fucking plane.

Take the Euro Tunnel .... still possible. Zürich is 10 Hours from Calais ..so far to Switzerland  :hi:

EDIT : But it sounds as that would be the last solution ..no
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 09:54:20 pm by 20jay »

Offline Bogof60

Fuck Me  :scare:

Is Anyone still working  :scare:

Offline MarkS69

I'm housebound due to age and the wife's susceptibility to infection.
Try to keep your chin up, unclepokey. You're doing the right thing to protect you and your OH, so you need to take some pride in that. There are plenty of bellends out there right now risking the safety of their loved ones and others by letting little head tell big head what to do. This madness will pass at some point.

In other news, I've started to put lipstick on my thumb and forefinger so that when I make a fist I can imagine I'm getting a blowjob...

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

lol, I”ve run out of patches for a fairly expensive doll so I’ve resorted to pumping warm Xmas socks stuffed full of blamange atm:-(...Can safely say the Chinese Mafia have a hell of a lot to answer for with there disgusting eating habits,Stay safe guys n don’t forget to give the clap to your local carers pmsl

Offline Hansolo69

There appears to be more and more providers working, some openly but also some not openly.

Offline Cash drawers

I make it 56 with Green lights on today in East England! There will be others we know. Are these dopey bitches really that hard up? Or why not cam and this time next year be a millionairess???? Or was that another thread in off topic???????????? LOL!!!! :lol:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 06:02:48 pm by Cash drawers »

Offline Cash drawers

As we discussed beer in this thread, has anyone been for a take out pint and where? I have. :drinks:

Offline andyitc

just to be a little bit controversial for a moment, I know a lot of us are thinking or have been thinking about going for a punt but  are scared of the consequences. My own thinking is that although I don't want to get this disease (for most of us it would be mild anyway and my health is very good) but actually now would be the best time if we had to catch it. The hospitals generally are almost empty and have been entirely given over to the coronavirus  pandemic, vitamin D levels in the population are beginning to rise because of more sunshine and so the disease is likely to be less horrific (Vitamin D has been shown to massively lessen respiratory diseases, I would urge you all to supplement with vitamin D). it would be much better than getting the disease say in November when the second phase is likely to arrive (my suspicion however is that it will have burnt itself out by then and history will show that this was mass hysteria). I know a lot of you will argue that it is not just about one person getting the disease but about communal responsibility and I would agree. But after saying that I think that getting herd immunity higher as they are doing in Sweden when the NHS is in the best position to cope is a better strategy than us all being struck down by this disease in the winter. about 98% of people who succumb to this disease (by that I mean death) are old, obese, diabetic, or have heart disease or cancer. A much better strategy would have been to allow the rest of us to carry on and build up herd immunity whilst protecting those in care homes or who have underlying conditions. Those are the people that should be under lockdown for their own safety. I suspect that countries such as Sweden and Japan will have built up a reservoir of immunity by the end of this year and will fare much better than ourselves. The consequences of lockdown on businesses and the economy in this country will affect us for generations to come. No one ever wants anyone to die particularly a loved one but we also have to look at the bigger picture.there is a potential for many millions of people in the Third World to die of starvation. A lot of these people rely on tourism and have no social benefits to fall back on unlike ourselves. The consequences in this country are that we have many years of austerity to look forward to and mass unemployment. I think an optimistic view is that it will take us five years to recover although I think a realistic view is that it will take much longer. There are going to be families who are unable to pay their mortgage looking for social housing and potentially whole towns where most people of working age have never worked. I think in this instance that the cure is going to be worse than the disease. Is this just a long-winded way of me saying that I can justify seeing a working girl? Possibly, but I really do think that we have taken the wrong route and it will prove to be one of the biggest mistakes in our nations history.

Offline masseyferguson

just to be a little bit controversial for a moment, I know a lot of us are thinking or have been thinking about going for a punt but  are scared of the consequences. My own thinking is that although I don't want to get this disease (for most of us it would be mild anyway and my health is very good) but actually now would be the best time if we had to catch it. The hospitals generally are almost empty and have been entirely given over to the coronavirus  pandemic, vitamin D levels in the population are beginning to rise because of more sunshine and so the disease is likely to be less horrific (Vitamin D has been shown to massively lessen respiratory diseases, I would urge you all to supplement with vitamin D). it would be much better than getting the disease say in November when the second phase is likely to arrive (my suspicion however is that it will have burnt itself out by then and history will show that this was mass hysteria). I know a lot of you will argue that it is not just about one person getting the disease but about communal responsibility and I would agree. But after saying that I think that getting herd immunity higher as they are doing in Sweden when the NHS is in the best position to cope is a better strategy than us all being struck down by this disease in the winter. about 98% of people who succumb to this disease (by that I mean death) are old, obese, diabetic, or have heart disease or cancer. A much better strategy would have been to allow the rest of us to carry on and build up herd immunity whilst protecting those in care homes or who have underlying conditions. Those are the people that should be under lockdown for their own safety. I suspect that countries such as Sweden and Japan will have built up a reservoir of immunity by the end of this year and will fare much better than ourselves. The consequences of lockdown on businesses and the economy in this country will affect us for generations to come. No one ever wants anyone to die particularly a loved one but we also have to look at the bigger picture.there is a potential for many millions of people in the Third World to die of starvation. A lot of these people rely on tourism and have no social benefits to fall back on unlike ourselves. The consequences in this country are that we have many years of austerity to look forward to and mass unemployment. I think an optimistic view is that it will take us five years to recover although I think a realistic view is that it will take much longer. There are going to be families who are unable to pay their mortgage looking for social housing and potentially whole towns where most people of working age have never worked. I think in this instance that the cure is going to be worse than the disease. Is this just a long-winded way of me saying that I can justify seeing a working girl? Possibly, but I really do think that we have taken the wrong route and it will prove to be one of the biggest mistakes in our nations history.
+1  to every single word of your post Andy  :thumbsup:

Offline masseyferguson

I make it 56 with Green lights on today in East England! There will be others we know. Are these dopey bitches really that hard up? Or why not cam and this time next year be a millionairess???? Or was that another thread in off topic???????????? LOL!!!! :lol:
They are not "dopey bitches" they are working girls, and yes of course they are that "hard up" .... do you understand nothing ? Certainly not economics, sympathy or respect.

Offline 20jay

just to be a little bit controversial for a moment,...---..... mistakes in our nations history.

d'accord ....

Offline roger_weekly

OMG you can't suggest or admit you have seen anyone recently because the do gooders will jump all over you, they will have their sneaky get togethers with mates/neighbours or get the kids back from London and break the rules, but heaven for fucking bells if someone has a quick massage they will get all self righteous and call you all sorts of things that they would not have the balls to say to your face either.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 09:35:29 am by roger_weekly »

Offline dieseldriver

Out of curiosity messaged my fave in *** via AW. Put the heading Working or waiting? Back came the reply within the hour inviting me to come over when can. Oh yer, no chance. If she can say that to me, can say that to a carrier who don't know infected.
Once this c-19 is given the all clear, it'll have be those that didn't work during lockdown. 

Offline Cash drawers

Well done! Keep away from the dopey virus spreading tarts! Go get a take out beer as I did in Lowestoft yesterday! :drinks:  I was tempted to visit joanne, but checking her likes list, I would have had to have taken out a lot of beers to double the risk! External Link/Members Only

Offline AlwaysLooking

Not punted since Jan, I normally punt on and off about every 3-4 months or so, was looking forward to another punt end of March/start of April - well we all know what happened then. Have been starting to look around again as who do have my first post lockdown punt with, but at the moment not really anyone local enough taking my fancy (for a price I'm happy with). Then add in the WFH factor with the mrs around all the time.

Offline 20jay

Not punted since Jan, I normally punt on and off about every 3-4 months or so, was looking forward to another punt end of March/start of April - well we all know what happened then. Have been starting to look around again as who do have my first post lockdown punt with, but at the moment not really anyone local enough taking my fancy (for a price I'm happy with). Then add in the WFH factor with the mrs around all the time.

Had a rewarmed relationship over the last couple of months , but I remembered again why I stopped that at the last time. So I kicked her a second time . Will see what happens next, the tarts out there seems to be crap at the moment. I'm anyway not in the UK at the moment. :unknown: