Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy - Leicester  (Read 2681 times)

TheDon

Any one got her contact details thanks as I am not a member of adult work. Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Online samkhanna

Then forget it she won't see u she only sees ppl with aw feedback

GolfNut

Any one got her contact details thanks as I am not a member of adult work. Cheers

External Link/Members Only

Even if you did have her number and called, it's very unlikely you'd get answered. More likely she'd just block you.

She's a very busy girl as we all know and therefore chooses who she sees or not.

So if you really want to see her, you'll need to start by getting set up on aw then building some decent feedback.

:hi:

Offline chandlerhandler

Then forget it she won't see u she only sees ppl with aw feedback

That's me fucked then! or not as the case may be!!

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline j122

Need to be quick, she's only working another week or so before she has a break until March

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Timmy2

Raddy - you said 8pm !! Hope you've not changed your mind !!

Timmy2

Timmy2

Mrs Raddy asked me what I want for my special birthday later this month

I nearly said a sexy massage with a HE, i know a Lady called Channel in Syston :P

I thought better of it :scare:

Offline steve7458

He needs a run up to complete a review.  His last one on Lucie was something to behold.

Review on its way. I've just spent 3 days and nights on the bladderisation trail (and a bit of work) in Cluj and been staying in a guest house run by a family of vampires. The combination of the alcohol and sleep deprivation has really fucked me up - so my reveiw will be off the scale I reckon. I'm not functioning correctly yet.