Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal, Burton, Stoke or Derby ?  (Read 2261 times)

Offline Ramone78

Hi,
Any recommendations for a Lady offering A around Derby , Burton or Stoke thats a definite A , not an Its Too Big ,or  I've got earache, etc etc.
Ideally between 25 & 40 no bigger than a 12 with a decent Rack. And Obviously NOT Romanian
Thanks in advance

Gregorysboy

There's a scrubber in Stoke who trades as Lucinda who I see is still knocking about, she was the Potteries Anal Queen 10 years ago, fuck knows what her arsehole looks like now!

Offline Sonny Crockett

There's a scrubber in Stoke who trades as Lucinda who I see is still knocking about, she was the Potteries Anal Queen 10 years ago, fuck knows what her arsehole looks like now!

Is this the girl you refer to?????

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Is this the girl you refer to?????

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

If it is the same one, that would have made her 16 or 17 at the time  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gregorysboy

No not her the one I'm referring to was strictly a parlour girl from memory.

willbred

I was going to wholeheartedly recommend Kinky Sadie, based in Swadlicote External Link/Members Only

However looking at her profile, A is no longer a given

Worth asking before you commit.

Saw her just under 2 years ago she is bloody good

Offline j122

In her FAQ:

Q. ANAL AND WATERSPORTS

A. I MAY DO A LEVELS BUT I DON,T DO IT MUCH NOW SO REAL DOES DEPEND ON THE DAY AND SIZE OF YOU AND WATERSPORTS THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE BUT I ONLY DO THESES ON HOUR BOOKINGS

FBI 69

Try stallion rider, very sexy, takes A, and squirts too.