Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is the best of the best?  (Read 3686 times)

Offline Mahank217

Ok, this could be a really stupid question, but I'm planning a deluxe punt. I'm fairly vanilla so just looking for GFE mainly, maybe some toys involved. To my mind these are the best reviewed girls within my range. Has anyone seen all or most of these? Who is the best?

Mandy:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pippa Knight: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lucie Bee: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tattooed Bombshell: External Link/Members Only

Riley Lee: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SweetasCandii: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Amazing Victoria: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone I've missed? I've seen none of these so have no preference at this time.

Online threechilliman

I've seen four on that list. Lucie and Riley are both very good but if it's GFE you're after, AV no 1 is truly superb. The most complete GFE I've experienced, by a margin as well. Mandy was a little disappointing for me personally.

tcm

Offline newinnotts83

If you want a brillaint gfe experience with toys Hannah's back in Notts in Nov and other dates around the Midlands
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline j122

I've only seen 2 of them and would say...
1.Luciebee
2.Mandy

Offline RedKettle

Not a question that we can really answer - although it is fun to try!!

They are all well reviewed on here so all of them should be a safe bet for a punt - but they can all have an off day.

The main problem though is that we are all different (thank god) and what i like about a girl might be the thing that puts you off.  So personally on your list I prefer Pippa to Mandy, a comment that will cause howls of rage from many others on here.  Now Mandy has much the better figure as Pippa is somewhat on the larger side.  However I am perfectly happy with that and to me she comes across better and I am more comfortable with her.

Offline Thr0bbing_Hood

Can't believe viky aka diamondintheruff ain't in there. Although I haven't seen her since she stopped doing in calls always remembered having a great time with her. Although many punters hated her constant dirty talk I kind of I enjoyed it

Offline RedKettle

Can't believe viky aka diamondintheruff ain't in there. Although I haven't seen her since she stopped doing in calls always remembered having a great time with her. Although many punters hated her constant dirty talk I kind of I enjoyed it

retiring - allegedly

DannyJames

Two of those you have listed don't work in the East Midlands, and one of those two is on UKP's blacklist.

Offline Turtle Z

Not seen any of them, but as previously, can't believe that Vicki (Diamond, she aint retired yet) or Chelsea Hart isn't in that list. Isn't Pippa Knight also a little hit and miss?

a_polite_gentleman

AV is showing as Leeds. Dat isnt east Midlands :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AV is showing as Leeds. Dat isnt east Midlands :(

Sweet candi is also based in Leeds.

DannyJames has already mentioned this.

GolfNut

Guess it depends on what you mean by "the best". They all have their own unique x factor, but it depends on what floats your boat as to who you would say is the best. They're all very good.  :hi:

Offline Mahank217

Cheers for the feedback so far, I'm not based in the East Midlands, but I'm close and AV and SweetasCandii are just as close to me. I put this in the East Midlands section as most are based there. Thanks for adding the others I've missed off, all well reviewed good suggestions. For some reason, I'm leaning toward Pippa, I know some have had issues, but a really pretty wg is a rarity and I gather she is that. Anyway, this is all about our individual tastes, so pointless in a way, but still good to see the best reviewed ones compared to each other.

Offline RedKettle

Not seen any of them, but as previously, can't believe that Vicki (Diamond, she aint retired yet) or Chelsea Hart isn't in that list. Isn't Pippa Knight also a little hit and miss?

Pippa always spot on with me, but I can see that she would be too large for some.

Offline RedKettle

Offline Moderntosser

I've seen 4 of those multiple times.... And to be honest I can't seperate them in terms of who's "best" I think they are all great. If it's vanilla gfe with a beautiful girl I'd say mandy and lucie would fit the bill. If its a bit more energetic closer to pse it'd be Kylie or Riley...
But you won't go wrong with any of them! I think they are the best 4 in the east mids by a long way (excluding woofie who is incredible but I'm afraid prices herself out of the market to most)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I've seen 4 of those multiple times.... And to be honest I can't seperate them in terms of who's "best" I think they are all great. If it's vanilla gfe with a beautiful girl I'd say mandy and lucie would fit the bill. If its a bit more energetic closer to pse it'd be Kylie or Riley...
But you won't go wrong with any of them! I think they are the best 4 in the east mids by a long way (excluding woofie who is incredible but I'm afraid prices herself out of the market to most)

M Tosser, welcome to UKP. As you appear to have seen other girls as well, your contribution about seeing other girls would be hugely welcome by other members on here.

Look forward to more posts and reviews by you.

rodjaneandfreddy

I haven't seen luciebee or Kylie so can't comment on them, although will add I have contacted luciebee regarding a 3 some with another girl which as yet has had no reply, this I enquired about a month or so ago so assume she is not interested.Shame as that would have been an unbelievable pairing if she is as good as indicated on her reviews!

From the others I have seen Mandy is head and shoulders above them, yes she can be the sensual gfe if that's your choice, however if you fancy a PSE she will literally blow your socks off.There is something about a girl as good looking as her that is quite so filthy .

Must arrange another PSE with her soon.

Offline Moderntosser

M Tosser, welcome to UKP. As you appear to have seen other girls as well, your contribution about seeing other girls would be hugely welcome by other members on here.

Look forward to more posts and reviews by you.

Thanks CT I have thought about doing a few retrospective reviews but have decided that would not necessarily be helpful to other members as shapes, sizes, services etc may have changed since my experience. I will happily add my thoughts on posts as I see them and plan to post reviews over the coming months. Thanks again for the warm welcome.  :hi:

Offline redt4

Offline Donkey

Ava Grace and Camilla's verification pic showing on the duo page for anyone interested! You're welcome :D

a_polite_gentleman

Ava Grace and Camilla's verification pic showing on the duo page for anyone interested! You're welcome :D

21 and 27, apparently...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

21 and 27, apparently...

We have spies on here. Verification pic now hidden.

Offline badsin

21 and 27, apparently...

Ava is a cracking bird, but no way 21. I saw her in approx 2011 and she was stated as 21 (or thereabouts) back then :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
21 and 27, apparently...

Ava is a cracking bird, but no way 21. I saw her in approx 2011 and she was stated as 21 (or thereabouts) back then :hi:

I concur, lol.

I first saw her in 2012, and at the current age, she would have been 17 then!!  :scare:

Offline stevedave

Just thought I'd stick my oar in, as two of the lasses in the OP are on my patch.

Personally, AVNo1 is top of the tree in Leeds. She's non stop, and will drain you of all your energy, let alone your spunk. I've seen her multiple times and never left unsatisfied...and 35/35 positives speaks for itself.

Candii is good, but I left a little underwhelmed, probably similar to how tcm felt with Mandy. I gave her a positive, as I couldn't really justify anything else, but perhaps we just didn't click. She is undeniably gorgeous though, probably the best looking woman I've shagged. As someone above says though, she is on the blacklist so bare this in mind.

I've not met any of the EM lasses, but if I got the chance to travel south, it would be Kylie for me by a mile.