Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoo Sophie - East Croydon  (Read 1990 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline loopy

External Link/Members Only

Some reviews to catch up on, first i can rememeber, is this chick. Been meaning to see her for a while, and was a bit of an anitclimax tbh. 130 for the hour, no fingering, no CIM which I knew about but went on the strength of her pics being a nubile looking teeny slim young hotty.

The reality, she wasn't as streamline as I imagined. She was petite though.  Her face as well had this horse teeth like crazed smile when I was shagging her which put me off a bit. The highlight was me on the edge of the bed with her sitting and bouncing on my cock - giving me a semi just remembering it!

Overall a positive because she did everything as per her reviews and profile - just i guess a bit underwhelming for me.

Offline pumps

you're abit raw with the horse comment  :lol:

shes a good fuck though  :drinks:

Offline loopy

haha. I know, i did think twice before writing it, but she had a mouthful of (very nice and healthy) teeth - horse like was the first thing i thought of to describe it.

Offline NickA

I laughed at 'horse teeth'. I know what you mean but they're not that bad at all.

The 'no fingering' rule must be a recent thing. She took fingers when I saw her about a year ago. But she was a bit tentative about being fucked from behind.

Hydrant

Offline pumps

Profile now gone.

Indeed, she does de-activate it on occasion, it'll be back up when she needs sterling again.

Offline Cunning Punt

Indeed, she does de-activate it on occasion, it'll be back up when she needs sterling again.

It's active, but she has gone back to the Land of Her Fathers. She alternates between Cardiff and London, with a break inbetween.

Not seen her yet, but I'm determined to see her at some point as she looks fantastic and seems to give a decent service, albeit at a price.

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 12:13:03 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline NickA

It's active, but she has gone back to the Land of Her Fathers. She alternates between Cardiff and London, with a break inbetween.

Not seen her yet, but I'm determined to see her at some point as she looks fantastic and seems to give a decent service, albeit at a price.

Thanks for the review.

She's worth a visit. The body and arse especially are fantastic. The tattoos really suit her as well. She's not some terrible little chav. I had her in her lunch-hour from her legit job when she was in Croydon. I have a feeling she was working as a nurse - but might be wrong. Also she claimed her male landlord didn't know his lodger was fucking blokes for money in their flat. So she was careful about me leaving any trace etc. The lunch hour thing and the illicit nature added a certain frisson to the encounter  :)

Two things that put me off a bit - she's a fucking chatterbox which made the start of the punt feel a bit perfunctory on her part. Like , "OK, I better stop talking and suck your dick" and also she struggles to take a cock from behind and does that thing of putting her legs inside yours to control the angle. I'm biggish but not massive, but she couldn't take a pounding from the rear.

Enjoy!