Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for 'oil overload' punt  (Read 768 times)

Offline AWPunt

Was looking for any recommendations for a punt in the style of the oil overload series of films - raunchy session with both of us oiled up to the max (using silicone oil or compatible condom ofc).

Struggling to find what I should be searching for, as it seems a step up from the Nuru / massage type encounters that I can see advertised, and I guess needs special oil / plastic sheet etc...?

Matt.

jstrongerrrrr

The only girl I can think of is this lady - External Link/Members Only.
I saw her a few years ago and she offered a mix of really oily massage on me, loads of oil on her, then sex using a latex condom. Its definitely more of a really oily massage with extras, but thats what i was looking for at the time and enjoyed it. Negatives are she is bigger than her photos, maybe size 12/14 albeit pretty and very nice....like you I have a fetish for oily sex play and am yet to find the perfect oily punt.

Offline paul_2407

Was looking for any recommendations for a punt in the style of the oil overload series of films - raunchy session with both of us oiled up to the max (using silicone oil or compatible condom ofc).

Struggling to find what I should be searching for, as it seems a step up from the Nuru / massage type encounters that I can see advertised, and I guess needs special oil / plastic sheet etc...?

Matt.

Definitely start at nuru massage - can't see why it'd be any different mind you as both are equally messy so the WG would be prepared either way