Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simone - NTS - Edinburgh  (Read 875 times)

Offline Sandman1874

Meet happened about a month ago. Was passing near NTS and the little fella got the better of me and I decided to pop in on spec.  Normally, these days I rarely go to the saunas and if I do I either phone in advance to know who’s working or make a definite booking. I’m getting a bit too old to generally try new girls out of curiosity.

Decided on 30 minutes at the desk but when I went in I found out they were short of girls and Simone was the only girl available. She normally works BSS, but has been sent down to cover the lack of girls on shift. She’s been available at both BSS and NTS since the meeting.

Anyway, she is quite cute, in a girl next door type of way and was friendly enough in the lounge. When we got in the room she got undressed. She’s got a good body, slight tummy but again all very nice so I was quite happy. Simon is about 5’5ish, brunette and late 20s at a guess. I’d also guess she’s Romanian by the accent but never asked.

Started with a brief BBC massage and then out came the condom for OW. Enquired about OWO but was firmly and politely told it wasn’t on the menu. This is ultimately the main reason for the neutral. It really is a bit of a deal breaker for me, and was disappointed as the rest of the punt was actually pretty good.

The OW was not bad but not what I wanted. Moved onto sex, initially with her on top and then missionary. This was actually very good, lots of intimate touches and eye contact and felt like she enjoyed the experience.

Overall, it was almost a positive. If you’re not someone who’s bothered about no OWO then you’ll get a good vanilla punt. Bit frustrating for me, as I would definitely see Simone again if OWO was on the cards. Unfortunately the days of it being house rules in NTS and BSS seem to have passed.

Usual current NTS costs for 30 minutes. £25 on the door and £60 for the girl.

No website link as there isn’t one.