Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kristensen - Leeds  (Read 1595 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5502010) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline TomTank

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 for 60 minutes, was more like 35 minutes

Rating
I really struggled whether to give this a negative, neutral, or positive, as there is a case for all 3, so at the risk of covering the whole review, here are my thoughts on the rating:

Positive - she does look good, although a bit older than the photos suggest, has a reasonable tool that stays hard, and performs well. and seems to get into it, as well as delivering a nice ejaculation in my face and mouth, without asking for more money.
Nice hard cock which she used well in a few different positions

Neutral - the service was a little methodical, the room and place were average, and everything was satisfactory.
Although I felt short timed, she did provide the extra service of cumming free of charge, and I have noticed that her price on AW is different than Birchplace

Negative - she rushed me, and I was done in a much shorter time than I paid for, no kissing

Comms
Phone call, some texts and very easily sorted

I assumed the Brazilians had moved their Armley operation, as the girls I have seen have been at a different address recently.
There must be 2 operators, as this was back at the old address, a block of flats down Armley Road near the canal, with security access that is difficult to see in the dark.
Some free parking round the front, reasonably safe looking, and fairly okay clean apartment.

I've covered most of the review above, however:

The Girl
Looks good, like her photos, a little older, but quite feminine, slim and very female body with lovely boobs.
A nice 5 inch tool which gets and stays hard after a bit of sucking the way she likes.

Service
Started standing, a bit of nipple torture, then pushed me down below, forcing deepthroat, a bit of face slapping, then turned me round, and fucked me standing up, then sat me down, then put me on the bed and did me in missionary.
Inserted a dildo in me, did a bit of impact play at my request, but was keen to get me to come.
However she seemed to decided that she wanted to cum, and delivered a lovely small load into my face and mouth.
Then got me on my back and got me to finish myself.

Recommend / Return
Maybe, so long as you know you're in for the Brazilian tourer experience / Probably not

Offline charliepie

She's smokin', wish my 5-incher was that size :P

Offline ptt67

Recommend / Return
Maybe, so long as you know you're in for the Brazilian tourer experience / Probably not

Thanks for the review  - I have had some of my very best experiences with girls on tour, I tend to mix seeing these along with occasionally popping down to London to meet girls based there. In all honesty (from my experience) I don't think there is a correlation between quality of service and whether the girl is based in just one location or choosing to move around.

Offline TomTank

She's smokin', wish my 5-incher was that size :P

Have you seen her and thought it was bigger, or just going by the photos?
It was a good hard one, and maybe 6 inches, and not massive girth, but very nice and well used.

Offline TomTank

Thanks for the review  - I have had some of my very best experiences with girls on tour, I tend to mix seeing these along with occasionally popping down to London to meet girls based there. In all honesty (from my experience) I don't think there is a correlation between quality of service and whether the girl is based in just one location or choosing to move around.

I get what you mean, but there is definitely a tendency in Leeds, and particularly this location, for the tourers to want to get you in and out quickly.
However, as was the case with Kristensen, this is often balanced off by a decent service from a decent looking girl, with a decent tool .....

Offline charliepie

No, I haven't seen her so was just judging from the pictures which I know can be a bit misleading sometimes.

Offline joculeur

Thanks for the review, been mulling over for some time but you have confirm do what I suspected, looks good but mechanical and rushed, disappointing

Offline TomTank

She wasn't as mechanical and rushed as some can be, and it was a pretty good service.
If she had kissed, and been a bit more girlfriendy, and about 10-15 minutes longer, it would have been a solid positive.

If you're younger and better looking than me, you might do better.