Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dieve. EI Dublin, Touring  (Read 695 times)

Offline maxQ

External Link/Members Only

One of the interesting about my punting career is my ability to predict how a punt will go, based on the first few seconds after the door opens. So I knock on Dieve's door and she lets me in, right away, I think I have made a bad choice, I knew she had blue hair based on the pictures, but I didn't know she had face piercings or an ill advised tattoo on her chest, so she's not really my type, added to that, she seems a little cranky or annoyed maybe, but anyway, we sort out the cash and I take a quick shower

I return from the shower and she's sitting on the bed, so I join her, we talk a little. and maybe I was wrong about her, she seems nice, laid back but friendly, so we start with some kissing, not bad, after a while she stands up from the bed and removes her robe to revel a nice body, slim with small but OK breasts, and a nice ass. some more kissing, then she starts with some OWO, for me this wasn't great, she was going a little too fast and a bit toothy for my likes, but it did work, I was thinking of letting her continue until CIM, but I changed my mind and rubbered up, we then shagged in a few positions finishing in doggy

For me this all adds up to Neutral, which is not what I expected at the start, the lads on EI really seem to love her, so YMMV