Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Mia Colucci Swindon  (Read 3045 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655644) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

This meeting took place last Monday with mia.
External Link/Members Only

Text a few days in advance to make sure she was available for the day. She replied within a few minutes and asked about the day and time and outlined what I would like for the hour. All agreed via WhatsApp.

Text on the morning about an hour before just to confirm and all was OK still.
Text when I arrived and was told to come on and knock. She answered the door wearing what I had asked for which was the secretary look which she pulled off perfectly even down to the glasses.

Money exchanged and straight down to business of the role play of being interviewed for a job. Mia is great at role play she takes it quite seriously which is nice. Never no awkward silence.
I put her through herpaces of oral and taking plenty of dictation. She can definitely give great oral. Proper sloppy bj with lots of kissing included. And dirty talking.

After this it was my turn and she became the boss of me with mild cbt spanking and spitting which I love. She tells me to turn round and gives me a good pounding and reach round for a while while she is still talking dirty to me.

After a while stops tells me I've been a good boy and it was my turn to fuck her which I obliged happily in dog style my favourite.

I came and finished up. I was offered a shower which I took. And while getting dressed had a good chat about the rest of the day and things. Had a nice kiss then left.

No clock watching what so ever. She made me feel like I was the only one which was nice.

Her pictures are 100% accurate I'd say.

Will I return yes 100%. She is a gem in Swindon.

Offline Cheltclient

Great review.

Did she get hard?

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

Is she still in that indiscreet house?

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Yes she  does. No problem  either.
I don't think its indiscreet.  Its a quiet street

Offline princerico

have wanted to see her for ages but can't find a decent excuse to go to Swindon  :sarcastic: :scare:

Offline 8MillionDollarMan

but can't find a decent excuse to go to Swindon  :sarcastic: :scare:

There isn't one.

Offline Cheltclient

Am very tempted by this SP. Been keeping an eye on Sofia’s profile hoping she tours but she’s always in London.

Offline princerico

she's in Bristol for a few days  :drinks:

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

She's with her friend Sofia.
I'd definitely get a duo with them if you can.