Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ness Sexy Thai - York (Tourer)  (Read 2639 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7249034) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline jandyr

Met this girl recently in York...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£80 per hh, £130ph
Extras: OWO £10, DFK £20, her to cum £40

Fairly good comms, both text and phone call, although I don't think it was her I was communicating with....

Girl does look like the one in the pics. Birchplace ones are probably less airbrushed and most accurate. She is feminine enough, but hint of a darker upper lip, and not fully shaved down below  :thumbsdown:

Was staying in a flat just off Layerthorpe. Have known other providers use these flats, but this is the first time I'd visited myself. Felt a bit weird as there were what I assumed to be residents both on entering and leaving the flats, using the common launderette at the entrance gate.

Opened the door, I was fairly pleased with what I saw, and was wearing the outfit in the birchplace video, pink frilly undies. Handed over £150 which was supposed to be for an hour with DFK included. This wasn't what I ended up getting...
I asked for a shower, and cleaned myself up ready for the action.

Came out, and after she had briefly freshened up in the bathroom, I started exploring her body. Went in for a kiss, was shunned. Disappointing. Carried, on, and was kissing her neck - I assume she had just reapplied perfume as I had a funny disgusting taste in my mouth straight after that  :vomit:
Went south for the boobs, and she removed her bra. Had a suck and play with the nipples, which she made the right noises for. Her tits are well done. Enough play / movement in them, not like some rock-hard implants I've seen on girls in the past. Defo a lovely pair I could (and did) go back to. Had my todger between them a bit, for a bit of a tit-wank. Lovely feeling.
Went South, and she removed her panties, and a second set of black pants under the pink panties (WTF?) This is when I noticed that there was crotch hair. Defo not my preference. Prefer either nothing there, or perhaps a bit of stubble. Never mind, and on with the show. Smallish penis, 4-5" maybe. Good size for a beginner. Was mostly able to blow it without any gagging, which I enjoyed. After a few minutes she asked, in poor English, who was topping who. I wanted to be topped and indicated as such. She started sucking my cock at this point. OWO. I was surprised about this, as I hadn't asked/paid for it (although I did think I'd paid for DFK!) She had decent technique and I enjoyed it. She suggested 69, and we lay next to each other sucking simultaneously, which again was enjoyable.
After confirming again that she was topping, she rubbered and lubed up and entered me mish. As she was small there was no issue, and she was in fairly easily and able to start fucking. Felt great, and as she was on the smaller side, there was no 'hitting my limit' like there has been in the past with longer girls. I was really enjoying this, and could've gone all day, but was thinking about asking for doggy when she declared that she was close to cumming. I encouraged her to cum for me, so she pulled out and whipped the rubber off. I tried to tease it out of her with my hand and tongue, but she took over and she spurted some cum in/around my mouth. Again, I was slightly surprised, as this was £40 extra (apparently) and I defo hadn't paid for it! So an added bonus I guess! Slight downer though, because if I'd have known she was going to finish so quickly, I'd have finished myself off while she was still fucking me.
After this, it was my turn cum, so she lay on the bed and I finished off on her tits. Got a good load out of me, splattered on her tits. A very enjoyable orgasm, but would've been better if she'd still been fucking me.

She cleaned up and I lay on the bed. When she finished cleaning up, she almost looked surprised that I hadn't started getting dressed. A bit more of her poor English followed (it defo can't have been her I spoke to on the phone earlier!) saying I looked worn out. I agreed and asked for a massage, but she said she was no good at this. But she quickly asked if I could cum again, which I said I thought I could, yes. So she started sucking / wanking me again, which was good. I think it was too close to my previous cumshot though, and was going to take being specific to get me to finish again, so I took over and wanked myself vigorously to another orgasm. A lot less juice this time!

Now I really was spent. So I just got dressed and left. We had a brief chat in her broken English as I was dressing / leaving, but nothing memorable. The normal small talk style chat at the end of a punt.
I was out back on the street c45-50mins after entering. So, as seems to happen a lot (to me at least), I was slightly short-changed on my hour.

In summary, slightly under time. I didn't really get the bottom experience I was craving. No DFK even though I'd given the extra £20 for it.
But I did enjoy it, she was attractive enough (great tits), and I got a bonus cum out of her. And she ignored her phone all the time I was there (well, probably not while I was in the shower at the start....!)

Overall, a very slim positive for me.
If I was to see again, I think it'd be 30mins only, no extras.