Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Danny Jenner bait and switched to Jessika Belucci - Leeds  (Read 3080 times)

Offline TomTank

I debated what rating to give this one, because the girl was great looking, had an amazing tool, and gave a decent service.
However, the bait and switch and short time swing it.

External Link/Members Only   - Danny Jenner

External Link/Members Only   - Jessika Belucci

Price
£150 for 60 mins, got 25
£30 for cumming, normally £50

Had my eye on Danny Jenner for a while, and when she popped up in Leeds on an opportune evening, with cash in my pocket, I went for it.

Booking / comms
Phone call and couple of texts, fairly straight forward.

Location / Premises
Industrial area of Armley, apartment building, easy parking, easy entry. Felt safe, not sure how it would feel on a dark winter evening.

The girl
Although I didn't realise it at first, the girl was Jessika Belucci, and not Danny Jenner, so it's Jessika I will describe.
My first reaction was that she's changed her hair compared to the photos.
Even as Jessika, she didn't look quite the same as the photos - a little heftier, and dark ash blond hair, but still good looking, decent tanned body, nice boobs, and amazing big thick cock.

Service
Because I thought I was seeing Danny, I didn't nail this down. On some other sites she has a good reputation, so I didn't deem it necessary. If I'd known it was Jessika I would have been a bit more careful.
Got in, paid the money, she came back, and we started off in a standing, when she kicked her heels off (I hate that, I like a bit of time with the heels on).

Took her top off to reveal nice boobs, then knickers off to reveal amazing big cock.
Bit of light pecking, avoiding lips, then went down on her.
Fairly quickly she was wanting to fuck me, which wasn't a good sign, but she did a decent job with such a large appendage, and she seemed to enjoy me taking it.

After a bit more play on the bed she was moving me to cumming and only 20 minutes had gone.
It was during this moving around that I noticed ink work missing from her arm and I'm realising it's not Danny.
Then my brain clicked in as I remembered the tattoo on her chest being one I had seen on Jessika's profile.

I asked her to cum in my face, she wanted £50, I offered £30, she finally accepted.
Kept getting me to suck on her left nipple to help her cum and it was a decent event.

Then onto getting me to cum, and dressing.
As I challenged her about being Jessika, she said she was but played dumb about Danny, and continued to play dumb when I showed her the time on my watch, suddenly saying my Spanish wasn't good enough to understand.

Conclusion
If she gave full time, and kissed properly, this would have been a high positive.
The B&S, short time, and lack of kissing, make it a solid red.

Offline TomTank

Please can someone add LEEDS to the title

Offline TomTank

Just to help people, this one is clearly part of the same operation:

External Link/Members Only

The other girl in the images also had a profile in Leeds, but I can't remember her name.

The key thing is be prepared to be B&S'd by a lot of these profiles

Offline Honestchap

Thanks for the review mate

Tempted to see Jessika as her cock looks amazing in thr photos. How big was it really ? Does she have poppers ?

I'm guessing 30mins would be perfect for her

Offline TomTank

I'd say Jessika's cock was about 7 to 8 inches and very thick girth.
She had fresh refrigerated and unopened Liquid Gold.

Offline Honestchap

Thanks mate ill give her a bell