Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alessa xxx in Portsmouth - clock watching!  (Read 1023 times)

14 review(s) for Alessa xxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline pitulo29

Went to visit this Romanian girl in Portsmouth today after reading several good reviews in this website.

External Link/Members Only

Texted her with very short notice asking to book a 30 mins visit (£50, limited offer), she responded quickly and I came to her place. The bedroom is acceptable, just a bit outdated but seemed clean. Alessa was very nice, engaged a bit of easy talking, and I really enjoyed the first few minutes cuddling and touching each other.

She put a condom on me and started OW, then penetration. However, she slowly started to feel impatient, and started to ask me how I wish to finish. Her body language and expressions were not adequate to make me feel comfortable, she said "two minutes, I am finishing", to that she responded "sorry but time is over, you only paid 30 mins". She removed my condom and wiped me.

I got dressed while she rearranged the room (another visitor about to arrive?), checked the time, and there we go: since the moment I entered the door, only 26 minutes had passed, and I was already dressed! I asked her how come she cut me off saying "time is over" way before the 30 minutes, to what she only responded "you should have booked more time" and "you came to the house earlier than agreed" (which I proved wrong to her by showing the texts we exchanged).

Definitely will not return. She was great at the start, but awful at the end  :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 11:03:01 pm by pitulo29 »

Offline Tinyopener90

not good, seen her a few times but i can barely fill 15 mins at all so i book 15. ideal for fast cummers...ish.

once she knows you dont last long she does capitalise. but with me she at least has the deceny of making it obvious and sexy too. i walk in knowing il be out in 10 mins usually.

seems for over 15 20 mins its not as good to see her, either that or shes bias to guys she fancies more?  dunno

Offline Yellowman1

What a bitch

Should of finished yourself off all over the bed and left

Offline timsussex

What a bitch

Should of finished yourself off all over the bed and left

Only if the curtains didn't look clean !