Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton tonight  (Read 1138 times)

rabbit90

Hey guys coming down to Southampton tonight and looking for a meet in Southampton and wanting the best punting for a 1 hour can you guys give me some names/links of some of the better ones. Around the £100/150 mark thanks

Troutzilla

A very popular and well reviewed girl in Southampton:

External Link/Members Only

rabbit90

kamu

Thanks anymore?

What exactly are you looking for? Services, age range, nationality?

rabbit90

Under 40 and owo and sex any race

Offline nigel4498

Hey guys coming down to Southampton tonight and looking for a meet in Southampton and wanting the best punting for a 1 hour can you guys give me some names/links of some of the better ones. Around the £100/150 mark thanks
Search on AW with 5 mile radius of SO14 post code.
Should bring up a good selection.

Offline madmania

A very popular and well reviewed girl in Southampton:

She's great but doesn't work past 10pm or on sundays. Otherwise can confirm worth a visit.

rabbit90

Yeah I saw that :( I am going to book one in a hour so any other input would be great

Offline madmania

Yeah I saw that :( I am going to book one in a hour so any other input would be great

Sorry not to be of more help, good luck though and have a good night!

kamu

Short notice at a weekend doesnt give you a lot of options in southampton. I'd ordinarily suggest alycia:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But not sure shes working at the moment... different girls at the same location are:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Havent got around to seeing either myself but generally well reviewed here.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:27:20 am by kamu »

Offline cakerusk

seen her twice, very welcoming and tries her best to please. Recently had her boobjob done. Has the most amazing fit body. Does OWO, CIM, Facials.
Not the best english but can hold a conversation. I used google translator in mobile to converse :dance:

Only thing is you are not allowed to make any noise and have to whisper  :unknown:?afraid of neighbours.

rabbit90

seen her twice, very welcoming and tries her best to please. Recently had her boobjob done. Has the most amazing fit body. Does OWO, CIM, Facials.
Not the best english but can hold a conversation. I used google translator in mobile to converse :dance:

Only thing is you are not allowed to make any noise and have to whisper  :unknown:?afraid of neighbours.

Saw this girl last night lads and I think the same lovely girl defo will be seeing her again!!
Cheer for that guys

kamu

Saw this girl last night lads and I think the same lovely girl defo will be seeing her again!!
Cheer for that guys

Review..? :unknown:

rabbit90