Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How has she gone unnoticed in over 2 years  (Read 3268 times)

Offline nigel4498

Claims to be a Russian Balerina but nationality states Romanian.

Offline Silver Birch

Claims to be a Russian Balerina but nationality states Romanian.

Sergei must be reading this as she now has become a Russian national  :sarcastic:

kamu

Looks very mediocre for 200 p/h....

JimmRed

some pictures blurred out, others not... hmm .......

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
At times, her profile has had a link to this girl's:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=778

Possibly unfair to judge someone by the company they keep, but I have never had much interest in Nicole's profile because of this

Offline nigel4498

Sergei must be reading this as she now has become a Russian national  :sarcastic:
He was in the ball there to change that, fast work Sergie.

Offline Justanotherman

She just responded to a reverse booking i have running.

I dont know why i continue bothering with RBs - never had one come to fruition yet.

baron99

))))HMMMM...It was intersting to read about myself.. :rolleyes: ;)
Hello) My name is Nicole. I just would like to write a couple of things...

I am from RUSSIA!!!!I am not Romanian.....I was born in Moscow region, finished university in Moscow, and i have never been in Rumania!!

Also i think that to speak about me that i am very mediocre for 200 pound (when you never even seen me ,never speak with me,never had something more with me) is not correct and not fair from my point of view.

And lovely men!) Amelia and me - two different girls!! Yes!!She is very good person!!She is very clever, very intelligent,very beautiful girl!!!And you dont need to believe to everything that you read here))If somebody wrote not very good things about her it doesnt meant that you dont need to visit me as well)))) :kissgirl:

Last thing:
I am very positive, very kindly,open mind girl. Please, dont write about me here if you dont know me. come to me and you will have your own real opinion) :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Regards
Nicole

PS: my picture for you(i am blond)
 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

))))HMMMM...It was intersting to read about myself.. :rolleyes: ;)
Hello) My name is Nicole. I just would like to write a couple of things...

I am from RUSSIA!!!!I am not Romanian.....I was born in Moscow region, finished university in Moscow, and i have never been in Rumania!!

Also i think that to speak about me that i am very mediocre for 200 pound (when you never even seen me ,never speak with me,never had something more with me) is not correct and not fair from my point of view.

And lovely men!) Amelia and me - two different girls!! Yes!!She is very good person!!She is very clever, very intelligent,very beautiful girl!!!And you dont need to believe to everything that you read here))If somebody wrote not very good things about her it doesnt meant that you dont need to visit me as well)))) :kissgirl:

Last thing:
I am very positive, very kindly,open mind girl. Please, dont write about me here if you dont know me. come to me and you will have your own real opinion) :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Regards
Nicole

PS: my picture for you(i am blond)
 :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hidden Image/Members Only

- Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers.

baron99

I am just try to protect for myself :kiss:

Regards
Nicole

MrKeen

Service Providers
This site allows service providers to be members, but there is zero tolerance for touting, flirting, attention-seeking and negative attitude towards punters. Service providers must respect the ethos of the site. This site is not a chat platform between clients and service providers, nor is it a support site for service providers. All service providers must reveal their working identities - no 'anonymous WGs'. Transsexual service providers may be members, but not male service providers.

I read her post on here, it didn't seem to contravene the site rules oulined above. Punters can form their own views I am sure.

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

I'll let you all know as I'm visiting Nicole tomorrow

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
I read her post on here, it didn't seem to contravene the site rules oulined above. Punters can form their own views I am sure.

I agree.  And before anyone paints me as a white knight, I said earlier in the thread that I had no great interest in meeting her.

Offline madeinwales56

All service providers must reveal their working identities.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 05:29:04 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown

Which she clearly does in her first reply to this thread.  As and when she replies to a different thread, I agree with you that it isn't clear from her chosen nickname that she is not a punter.  But at present I don't see that she has contravened any rule.  It is not explicitly stated that a WG member must have the same nickname on here as the name she works under.

MrKeen

That sounds a bit pedantic, you could not read the thread without knowing who she was, she did start by saying its Nicole here

kamu

Enjoys list seems to have been extended too. Possibly trying to seem "less mediocre".

baron99

I am not going to prove anything,especially here...... I just asked you not discuss me from behind  if you dont know me!!!!!

sorry,i will not correspondence here anymore.

good luck to everyone!stay healthy and happy :)

baron99

« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:34:14 am by baron99 »

Offline Whosyadaddy1982

Earlier I said I'll let you know what's she's like as I'm meeting her today. Well was meeting her today as she cancelled one and a half hours before the meeting. Her dog is ill so she got no sleep

Veritas

Earlier I said I'll let you know what's she's like as I'm meeting her today. Well was meeting her today as she cancelled one and a half hours before the meeting. Her dog is ill so she got no sleep

I've heard a fair few SP excuses for late cancellations before, but that is a new one on me!

Offline pewpewpew

Looks hot but £200 no chance. How can we pay £200 to see if you're as good as you say you are? Give us a freebie and I'll let everyone know if you're worth £200