Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: samatha school girl  (Read 3609 times)

male_here

hello guys any one tried samantha school girl
here is link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
hope to hear from you guys

Offline NightKid

Please let those tits be legit!  :angelgirl:

charming_red

Haven't tried her but was about to. Almost set a meeting up in June when her rates were lower but decided not to. Shes got a breat bbw bod but something about her face that puts me off.

James999

FUCK, she's a dollop

External Link/Members Only

Looks like one of those things old people use to cover up their spare bog roll  :music:

Offline Tailpipe

Great tits but she has some junk in the trunk  :yahoo:

Size 10 my ass

Offline ampersand

Awesome.  Straight into my hotlist. May even make a special trip to the smoke to see her!!!!

Offline what-a man

Saw her about two weeks back, those tits are saggy even though they are quite natural, OWO was not bad but she does not do DFK, only light kissing on lips but is a good shag and if you are looking for a 1/2 hr quick shag, she is definitely worth the 70 quid.I'd say she is a size 10.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:43:33 pm by what-a man »

panel999

I think more size 12 than a 10 as she is also quite short 5' 2'' so will look larger than normal - great looking tits but i need a nice face and a figure usually 8-10 max - a lot better out there IMO

Offline jaycee2000

I saw her a few times. Always enjoyed my time with her. She was good at covered oral and sex was good. Great tits which were really nice to see bouncing up and down and from side to side and also to grab and squeeze. She had a tight pussy and tight arse and both holes felt great or all 3 holes to be precise. Unfortunately she has retired which is a shame. She was a good shag.

Offline pumps

Saw her too, some years back.

Also found a video of her using a toy on her pussy on Xhamster recently!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 07:40:23 pm by pumps »