Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mid-punt injury  (Read 2780 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Has anyone sustained an injury of some sort while out/in on a punt?

Nothing has happened to me so far aside from a seriously strained wallet. But I do seem prone to painful lower back injuries, prompted by apparently no reason. So it occurred to me that I'd be well pi$$ed and embarrassed if my back were to go while I was out on a punt.  :scare:

Offline gorge

I get lots of lower back pain (only one side) after vigourous fucking.  My only injury was when a WG was riding me on top and she pulled up at bit far and then when down bending my prick over at a wrong angle - I think it stretched a muscle or something and was very painful and I instantly lost my hard on and felt very queasy. She was very apologetic.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I always wear a hi-viz whilst punting, so injuries have been few, apart from a pulled leg muscle and nearly getting my cock snapped a couple of times  :cool:

Offline wristjob

Nothing has happened to me so far aside from a seriously strained wallet. But I do seem prone to painful lower back injuries, prompted by apparently no reason. So it occurred to me that I'd be well pi$$ed and embarrassed if my back were to go while I was out on a punt.  :scare:

Not me but the girl did. I was giving it some - she was geeing me on to finish - soon as I did she ran to the loo and started yacking up blood. I was crapping my pants. I called the agency, they sent another girl around to help out, offered me somebody else to complete the booking but I just wanted to be anywhere but there right then. I got the impression it had happened before or was known about.

I put that down as a bad punt.

Offline smiths

Friction burn on my cock which halted play sadly, lesson learned, more lube needed. Get cramp at parties on ocassion.

SirFrank

I've bruised my cock a few times - mainly from over vigorous deep throat. However I did do my back in mid punt and had to tap out. I felt like I'd been stabbed in the back - my wife may have had a Voodoo doll of me, I don't know, all I know is it fucking hurt and I felt like a cunt. I walked in and out of the girls house like Keyser Soze in reverse. I never went back because of the shame

Offline Urban_G

Not exactly an injury, but I got cramp in my calf during a punt last year. If anyone else gets it then you'll know how painful it is. It's like a knife being stuck in your calf then twisted and lasts for about 2 minutes.

Poor girl didn't know what was going on and look terrified, probably thought I was having a heart attack.

dilettante

I get lots of lower back pain (only one side) after vigourous fucking. 
  Try taking up yoga, should fix it.  Soon you'll be supple enough to suck your own cock so you won't need to fuck possies any more.   :D

Xerxes

A bruised pubis after an Indian girl spent 20 minutes grinding herself into me. "Was that for you or for me?" I asked, wincing more than slightly. "Oh, for me". Beautiful bitch. She had the most obscene tits I've ever seen, low-slung and jiggling with pointy-up nipples. I was sore for a fortnight.

LL

A bruised pubis after an Indian girl spent 20 minutes grinding herself into me. "Was that for you or for me?" I asked, wincing more than slightly. "Oh, for me". Beautiful bitch. She had the most obscene tits I've ever seen, low-slung and jiggling with pointy-up nipples. I was sore for a fortnight.
linky? ;)

BigLad89

My last punt, i booked an hour and was quite enjoying myself while she bounced away on top.

wasnt till a day later that i realised all above my cock was bruised to hell, didnt realise how hard she was bouncing!!

no complaints here though as noone saw it and it brought a smile to my face everytime i looked at it :D

Offline wristjob

Just remembered there was this Polish girl - amazing tits. Anyway she was doing OWO and it was a bit rough and I told her to be more gentle a few times. Next day I noticed these toothy scrapes down my glans which took about a week to heal. If I was in a relationship I'd have been in deep shit - actually I think I had a casual back then that I had to avoid for a while. Being me I was actually more paranoid that that would make it much easier to catch something (which I didn't).

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I've had cramp in my toes on a few occasions, which usually sorts itself out before it can mar things, and once cricked my neck - fortunately the lady I was with really was a qualified masseuse and was able to repair the damage.

Mostly I have a few aches and pains the day after, which just bring back happy memories as BigLad89 has said   :thumbsup:

Curious6705

Like others I sometimes get cramp in a leg. Standing up and putting my weight on it \ walking around usually fixes it straight away. It's happened often enough that I can feel it coming on and can stand up and nip it in the bud. Also, I find if I'm exercising regularly I seem less likely to get cramp.

As regards naughty bits I've learnt to avoid letting a WG wank me for too long as my cock gets numb. I lost a lot of weight last year and if a girl is too energetic slamming down in cow girl it does hurt - I've lost my fatty cushion, I reckon.

Once a door slammed on my finger as I was leaving - took about a month for the swelling and bruising to heal.

Curious6705

Mostly I have a few aches and pains the day after, which just bring back happy memories as BigLad89 has said   :thumbsup:

Yes - I don't think I've been to a good party unless I feel a few muscle tweaks the next day. Often at a two hour party you spend most of the time being sucked, but as I left one recently I realised I'd spent most of the time fucking. I was running a bit late and in danger of missing my ride home. I would usually have jogged there to make up the time - but when I tried to run I realised there was no chance - I was completely knackered - but I had to smile.  :D

Offline con-a-ser

I have got cramp once or twice & pins & needls from all girls weigh on thighs cutting off circulation in cowgirl

but worst was when slipped on steps coming out of shower in TWL & cut my knee open

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

Once a door slammed on my finger as I was leaving - took about a month for the swelling and bruising to heal.

I once cut my thumb going into a WG's apartment building.  It bled like crazy, but I hoped it wouldn't be a problem...only to have her open her flat door looking radiant dressed completely in white!

Cue a cotton wool & sticky plaster break before we could kick off the proceedings.

Offline CBPaul

Bruised knackers from a prolonged session of cowgirl by an Indian girl, saw her twice and had the same effect both times, she was irresistibly tight and had a nice big pair of firm tits. The pain didn't really kick in until I was driving home and I did have to pretend to be OK when Mrs CBP returned home.

Torn frenulum was the most painful and did bleed quite a lot when an inexperienced tart decided to yank my foreskin back with one powerful swipe. Got the impression that she may have intended it as naturally there was no action on my part after that.

Offline zootalors

Not exactly an injury, but I got cramp in my calf during a punt last year. If anyone else gets it then you'll know how painful it is. It's like a knife being stuck in your calf then twisted and lasts for about 2 minutes.

Poor girl didn't know what was going on and look terrified, probably thought I was having a heart attack.
I had a similar experience except the cramp lasted much longer.Put a complete stop to the punt.
And the girl didn't look terrified,she just noticed the curtains she had put up earlier were the wrong way and set about changing them while I was writhing in agony.!!!! I never went back.

Offline mr-oraltastic

not an injury as such but definitely damaged. I was going down on a lady, whilst stupidly wearing my expensive signature glasses which are very flimsy and have only arms and a bridge attached to the lenses (no metal around the lenses at all). She was close to orgasm and snapped her thighs shut around my head and bent the glasses in half at the bridge of the nose, Had to spend next 20 minutes trying to bend them back into a wearable shape

Offline herbie007

Nearly had my dick ripped of once, I had a girl tie one end if my tie round my cock and the other end round her ankle, she was messing around whilst we were in between rounds saying I couldn't leave, someone knocked on the door and she jumped of the bed nearly ripping my dick off, fuck me I had tears in my eyes and a swollen dick for about 2 weeks.  :scare:

Offline gorge

Nearly had my dick ripped of once, I had a girl tie one end if my tie round my cock and the other end round her ankle, she was messing around whilst we were in between rounds saying I couldn't leave, someone knocked on the door and she jumped of the bed nearly ripping my dick off, fuck me I had tears in my eyes and a swollen dick for about 2 weeks.  :scare:

why the fuck would you let someone tie your dick to their ankle?  :dash:

vorian

Why not  :D :D it's something different,  :D

Offline herbie007

Nothing wrong with a bit of Cockhold as long as no one knocks on the door. :D